13890Re: [UFOnet] Re: pyramid news?

  • Jane S. Derry
    Dec 5, 2002
      At 12:33 AM 12/6/2002 +0000, you wrote:
      >I believe this device predates the eqyptians claim to it... this is why
      >new discovery scares them.
      >
      >Randy
      Yeah. Hawass, on TV, today, said that whatever he
      was talking about proves that the silly people who believe in a previous
      civilization building the pyramids have been proven wrong! And you know he
      means Atlantis. He doesn't even want to say the word on TV!!!! Because he
      knows that they are responsible and refuses to admit it.
      What I told him was that the fact that Atlantis built
      them doesn't take away from the Egyptians in the least. Because the
      Egyptians just didn't exist when they were built! They were in cave man
      stages then. Weren't even called Egypt!
      Anyhow, yeah, the man feels threatened. With such
      ignorance, how did he get to be in charge of such treaures?
      Tianca
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic