13888Re: [UFOnet] Re: pyramid news?

  • Jane S. Derry
    Dec 5, 2002
      Yes, that was the one I was referring to. I don't know
      why they had to hire Lerhner (sp?) to do this, when Upuat was doing just
      fine. You know? That was fishy as hell. They got that team out of there,
      and started making their own team, so they could control what news got
      out. That is fairly obvious.
      Then they don't announce what they saw. Another
      door? I don't think so. Didn't they plan ahead so that they could pan the
      camera around to see what was in there? All they showed on TV was pointing
      straight ahead.
      Then they said that they would have to figure a way to
      get through the other door? I doubt that. They are just keeping people
      hanging.
      I don't trust Hawass as far as I could throw him.
      Tianca

      At 12:33 AM 12/6/2002 +0000, you wrote:
      >Tianca
      >
      >Are you reffering to the air shaft "door"?... or the vacant space
      >within the walls (Queens Chaimber?)...?
      >
      >I saw a website with the latest news on the shafts. They said the
      >robot could see through the rock (but didn't show pics). I wonder why
      >not?
      >http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/09/0923_020923_egypt.html
      >
      >I saw a recient tv show with Hawass, as usual it looked good but
      >delivered nothing.... show us the evidence!
      >
      >I believe this device predates the eqyptians claim to it... this is why
      >new discovery scares them.
      >
      >Randy
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic