13647Fwd = UFO UpDate: Expelled From UT Ph.D Program

    Nov 1 3:17 AM
      Originally from: UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates@...> (by way of UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates@...>)
      Original Subject: UFO UpDate: Expelled From UT Ph.D Program
      Original Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:32:35 -0500

      From: W.H.Clark <btubill@...>
      To: <ufoupdates@...>
      Subject: Expelled From UT Ph.D Program
      Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:02:51 -0800

      [Non-Subscriber Post]

      I'm writing to ask for your support in my appeal to being
      expelled from the Ph.D program of the Aerospace Engineering
      Department at the University of Texas at Austin last December.
      In the appeals process since then, it has been firmly
      established that the only reason I was dismissed was because
      they did not like my research - and my fascination with UFO's.
      I had passed all the coursework required for a Ph.D with a 3.8
      GPA, and passed my written qualifying exams.

      My research is the Feature Article of the 2002 Winter edition of
      the AIAA Student Journal. This same research was evaluated by
      NASA, "Your concepts about the Unified Field Theory appear to be
      so profound that you are years ahead of the current scientific
      thinking in the areas in which you delved." The last part of
      this paper on the "Inverse Problem of Celestial Mechanics" is a
      mathematical proof of anti-gravity.

      I have my research on the web at:

      There is also complete statement of all the University has done
      to silence me - it's all the proof you need that UFO's exist.
      Additional background information is in my autobiography
      "Behold Leviathan" linked from my resume page to the publishers,
      1st Books.

      Bill Clark, P.E.