13255A map of your life?

  • kosmickonnection
    Aug 31, 2002
      This message is being posted with permission of the group-owner

      Hi members, I would like to extend an invitation for all
      to scope out our group about Hand Analysis, the topic
      includes information about Out of body experiences,
      Guardian Angels, health, marriage, money & career,
      children, luck and much more. It all shows in your
      hands.

      Kat Anders has developed new modern day techniques that
      we trust you will find interesting and insightful.

      Learn the basics of Hand Analysis and how you can read
      the map of your life that is in your hands.

      Come join us:

      Thank you,
      Kat Anders
      Group owner