12867Re: [UFOnet] morphology

  • cleefs50@aol.com
    Jul 3, 2002
      If you are talking the large dinos, I sincerely doubt that they did a soft,
      gentle coo. Some have hollow bones in their head that scientists know were
      more like blowing hard into plastic tubing. One paleontologist demonstrated
      this on some show, and it sort of sounded like a fog horn.

      In a message dated 7/3/2002 1:33:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      linettes@... writes:

      > I have a ring-necked dove. He is 13 years old.
      > I sometimes wonder what the voices of passenger pigeons were like? Also,
      > did
      > dinosaurs chirp or coo? (Lol.)
      > Peace.
      > Linette

      Interested in truth about conspiracies? Check out THE UNIVERSAL SEDUCTION:
      Piercing the Veils of Deception by Angelico Tapestra. <A HREF="http://www.booksurge.com/author.php3?accountID=IMPR00229">Booksurge</A> Volume I is
      out with Volume II on its way. Don't miss out!

      <A HREF="http://www.alienresearchgroup.com/">ARG Alien Research Group with Sandy Nichols</A> and his book <A HREF="http://www.differentchild.com/">Different Child,
      different child</A>
      Greatest writer around! Arthur Myers, books on the paranormal. Just do
      search in Amazon.com to find his over 20 published works. You can also visit
      Art's own website at <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/artmyers/index.html">ARTHUR MYERS, AUTHOR OF MORE THAN 20 PUBLISHED BOOKS!</A>

      And visit <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/stories/index.html">Stories</A> to read some of his short story work.
      <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/barbelo/index.html">Barbelo</A> odd dreams of alien visitations; puncture wounds, bruises and other
      unexplained events. They do happen to ordinary people.