12839Re: [UFOnet] morphology

  • cleefs50@aol.com
    Jul 1, 2002
      Linette;
      I appreciate animals in general. Birds are a magnificent lot, the thought of
      them having been evolved from reptiles is amazing. We used to keep pigeons
      and parakeets. It was exciting to see the new babies hatch from the clutch,
      whether it was a parakeet or a pigeon. I have rescued many sparrows and
      other finches as well as blue jays and starlings. I don't have the time to
      tend to these critters anymore. Right now the only birds we have are
      chickens. My husband is tinkering in their care as a hobby. The fresh eggs
      are great but I hate hearing all his roosters crowing. LOL...

      Lee

      In a message dated 7/1/2002 9:56:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      linettes@... writes:

      > Thank you, Lee. Are you a bird person, as I am?
      >
      > Peace.
      > Linette

      Interested in truth about conspiracies? Check out THE UNIVERSAL SEDUCTION:
      Piercing the Veils of Deception by Angelico Tapestra. <A HREF="http://www.booksurge.com/author.php3?accountID=IMPR00229">Booksurge</A> Volume I is
      out with Volume II on its way. Don't miss out!

      <A HREF="http://www.alienresearchgroup.com/">ARG Alien Research Group with Sandy Nichols</A> and his book <A HREF="http://www.differentchild.com/">Different Child,
      different child</A>
      Greatest writer around! Arthur Myers, books on the paranormal. Just do
      search in Amazon.com to find his over 20 published works. You can also visit
      Art's own website at <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/artmyers/index.html">ARTHUR MYERS, AUTHOR OF MORE THAN 20 PUBLISHED BOOKS!</A>

      And visit <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/stories/index.html">Stories</A> to read some of his short story work.