11884New to this group, but not to UFOs

  • et_quest
    Feb 28, 2002
      Hello, I recently joined UFOnet and have found that there are a lot of quality members here. When I first signed up here, I was contacted by Frits Westra and given a warm welcome. As I do when I join any new group, I invited the owner, Frits to take a look at a group that I created called UFOpro. I make it a habit, never to invite members from another group that I am a member of to join my group, however Frits suggested that I give the members of UFOnet the opportunity of adding UFOpro to their lists of memberships. Frits stated that a club that I have recently created within the UFOpro's group would interest some of you. We have a UFO Video exchange club for qualified members that is really cool. I decided to take a gamble on the honesty of our UFOpro members by sharing my own personal UFO video collection with the video club members. I even pay the initial shipping and each member is responsible for sending the video to the next member. So far, I've only lost one video and that's not too bad! My video collection consists of rare tapes that are almost impossible to find, so if any of the good members here would like to check us out, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UFOpro
      If you join us, be sure that you let me know that you came from UFOnet. Thanks, Frank Khoury.....
      ETtracker@...
      http://www.ETtracker.com
      Oh, and thanks again Frits