10883Fwd = [TheHickmanReport] New appointment to MUFON: Jim Hickman

    Nov 1, 2001
      Originally from: TheHickmanReport@yahoogroups.com
      Original Subject: [TheHickmanReport] Digest Number 148
      Original Date: 1 Nov 2001 17:16:06 -0000

      Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 13:40:45 -0000
      From: thehickmanreport@...
      Subject: New appointment to MUFON

      I wanted to announce this to the list before I post it to the world.
      I have been appointed MUFON State Section Director for Oklahoma by
      MUFON's director, John Schuessler. I am quoting from his email; "I am
      really pleased to have you join with MUFON. Your years of service to
      various organizations is highly laudable and makes you a key player
      in the field."

      My new duties will include;

      State Section Director: The person undertakes a supervisory role,
      assisting in the training of less experienced individuals, initiating
      case assignments when appropriate and monitoring the progress
      thereof. Field investigator functions are also encompassed in this
      position.

      I will be posting more details as I get them.

      Jim Hickman
      OK MUFON State Section Director