10510Orion Queens & Sirian Wolves vs Earth

  • TimeStar
    Oct 2, 2001
      Congratulations on letting go of an idea you had outgrown by acquiring new
      information. That's an accomplishment for some people.

      You don't sound nuts to me. You sound like a person with the courage to see
      the obvious.

      Some people perceive the ET message as being ambiguous with only a few
      points being made clear. A ban on nuclear energy is at the top of the
      disapproved list. The ET disapproval of nuclear power is very clear with
      corresponding clarity of the idea that we can destroy ourselves any way we
      want but cannot take the planet with us.

      Of course, some humans believe that ET's would stop us from destroying
      ourselves if they were "really good". This standard for "good" ET's
      contradicts the rationale of free will that so many of us cherish.

      Krsanna Duran