10468Re: [UFOnet] Spy Satellites Retasked - Just a Thought

  • Neiema@aol.com
    Sep 30, 2001
      The Afghan religious leasers (the Talaban) have now stated they and only they
      know Bin Laden's present location, and that no one can find out where he is.

      If we were really trying to locate OBL, seems to me that the Gov't. would
      bring in their (mostly unknown) RVs - Remote Viewers (aka psychics) to really
      hone in on his whereabouts. I know they are routinely used by the Gov't. for
      other issues. I am also wondering if the H.A.A.R.P. Satellite would be able
      to aid in this. I believe that they 'play their H.A.A.R.P.' in very many
      diverse ways ....

      Just a thought ....
      ~Nei
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic