10455Re: [UFOnet] Kaluza's at the blackboard

  • Ted
    Sep 28, 2001
      Sorry Roger,

      lately i lost the thread - even before September 11.
      Indeed, introducing the square root of -1 makes it
      possible to use all usual vector operations. But the
      resulting metrics are very different (in Minkowski
      space all points lying on a line on the cone of light
      have distance zero). Being aware of all + and
      all - dimensions helps to cope with the "world" you
      work with and can be seen as the dominant thread
      to classify theories.

      Ted