Good grief...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2006
      They would go to any length to turn the truth around so no one knows whether
      to believe it or not. He is simply trying to make it appear that they did
      it for our own good. The real key that give it away... Well do we tell the
      public or not...Right...

      http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2003/11/02.html#lear

      Since 1938 we've lost over 200 aircraft due to UFO hostilities and thousands
      of soldiers in all kinds of different actions with aliens. Since that time
      several hundred thousand civilians have disappeared with no trace. Several
      thousand of those were eliminated by us because of their chance encounters
      with the aliens which we could ill afford to have publicized.

      In 1954, President Eisenhower met with a representative of another alien
      species at Muroc Test Center, which is now called Edwards Airforce Base.
      This alien suggested that they could help us get rid of the Greys but
      Eisenhower turned down their offer because they offered no technology.