RE: [ufodiscussion] Mexico

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 9:28 AM
      Good point Dex...Did you read on DB's site that cows are given something to
      make them produce more milk that amounts to cow crack? I couldn't help but
      wonder if maybe it has a similar consistancy to the real stuff humans use
      and that having it in a deluted form in your body makes one more subceptable
      to addiction. Like an alcoholic child is more subceptable to becoming an
      alcoholic if they drink at all. It would explain on one level the mass
      addictions to some of these substances. I stopped drinking it years ago
      because of the antibiotics in it and only drink organic now. Unfortunately
      the big corps are now buying out the organic companies so I guess I will
      stop all together. I'm allergic to some antibiotics and have noticed that
      since I quit drinking it my allergies have subsided. I wonder what he has
      to say about that...