Canada & Chertoff's Secret Electronic Control Net

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      http://www.cmaq.net/en/node/23898

      Canada & Chertoff's secret electronic control net forpressfound, Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 06:31
      First paragraph (Teaser):

      "A vast electronic control net covering the US is nearly completed. It's called the HSIN, and now includes 50 states, five territories, 53 major urban areas, local officials and officials from Britain, Canada and Australia."

      Rest of the text:

      ''It connects Homeland Security advisors, governor's offices, and emergency management agencies all across the country.''
      Henk Ruyssenaars

      FPF - Washington - March 15th - 2006 - It was last January, when famous singer Harry Belafonte - one of the PNAC Group's and 'front man' Bush's harshest critics - compared the Homeland Security Department to the Nazi Gestapo* and correctly called the US 'president' a liar and the 'Biggest Terrorist in the World':

      "We've come to this dark time in which the new Gestapo of Homeland Security lurks here, where citizens are having their rights suspended," Belafonte said in his speech to the annual meeting of the Arts Presenters Members Conference.

      "You can be arrested and not charged. You can be arrested and have no right to counsel." - Belafonte's remarks and his sharp criticism were greeted with a roaring standing ovation from an audience which included many celebrities, members of the arts community and from several dozen countries all over the world.

      CHERTOFF'S 'CONTROL STRUCTURE'

      But for Chertoff - one of the main protectors of the 'PNAC Group' (PG) - his secret police 'control structure' and alarming speech at the U.S. Department of Justice, the 'Search Symposium on Justice and Public Safety Information Sharing' - yesterday in Washington DC - there was no ovation, but again this deafening silence in the mainstream propaganda channels the PG 'runs'.

      Chertoff started of by telling about how he managed to make the PG replace the mafia in New York and surroundings:" When I joined the U.S. Attorney's Office in Manhattan under Rudy Giuliani in 1983, organized crime really dominated - not only the City of New York, but many of the major cities in the east and Chicago. And they had a grip on the construction industry, the trucking industry, labor unions, a whole host of vital economic organs in our country." - Chertoff and his gang finished them off, so the PG Board could rule undisturbed.

      What at that time worked for 'the Mob', now is enlarged and enforced to keep the Americans and many others just as another 'mob' under control. It's not only a fascist Patriot Act: malignant master Chertoff's ''Homeland Security Information Network'' - with it's electronic surveillance of all and everybody is at work now he confirmed: "The same is done now. And in fact, it was cooperation and collaboration, information sharing that was a major part of what allowed us to turn that around and really strike devastating blows against organized crime."

      Now the PG, other neocons and collaborators have to be defended by Chertoff and his Gestapo 'spooks' and troops against the - not only in the US - but globally growing anger of the victims, which they now see as 'the Mob'. That's why all resistance, the growing American and global revulsion and repulsion, is now compared to and seen as organized crime.

      Concerning the control plans Chertoff said: ''So I thought that I would spend a little bit of time today talking to you about is how we use and share information and intelligence at DHS to achieve our all-hazards mission, and to support our state and local partners and the law enforcement community in what they do." - And of course most of the foreign 'secret services' do cooperate in all the crimes. Including the war crimes.*

      9/11? - TERRORISTS DON' FLY BOMBERS

      Because as Chertoff later on pointed out, law enforcement and others are all in the spy net together: the PNAC junta's repressive control covers all and everything. To many observers and without maybe even knowing it - Chertoff indicated that the drama of 9/11* - the killing of around 3000 people in the WTC inferno - was an inside job* by the PG racket: "because terrorists are going to bring bombs and weapons, and not by flying bombers or coming in in Naval vessels, but by sneaking in, under cover of our ordinary civilian life.'' - A Freudian 'slip of the tongue'?

      ORWELL: RESISTANCE IS THE ENEMY

      Speaking about the legitimate resistance against the genocidal PNAC policy as: 'actions by the enemy' - Chertoff offered the solution to keep disturbing dissidents at bay: "Properly used and properly shared, intelligence gives us the ability to anticipate what the enemy is going to do. And if we anticipate it, we can intercept it. It also means we can protect ourselves with less inconvenience to our ordinary day to day activities, our freedoms, our prosperity."

      ONE HAS TO KEEP IN MIND THAT CHERTOFF SPEAKS FOR THE 'PNAC GROUP' AND ALL IT'S VILE COLLABORATORS.

      He's NOT speaking about defending the constitutional rights of the people that pay him and his ilk: "So, intelligence is a tool that not only pays off in terms of better security, but actually enhances our civil liberties and our economic prosperity." he said. - That's what's called Shutzpa! Who's 'security'? Who's 'liberties'? Who's 'prosperity'?

      CHERTOFF: ''INTELLIGENCE, AS YOU KNOW, IS NOT ONLY ABOUT SPIES AND SATELLITES.''

      How far the Homeland Security control system infiltrates, and the ways in which the 'sheeple' and dissidents daily are 'managed', was described by Chertoff too: "Intelligence is about the thousands and thousands of routine, everyday observations and activities. Surveillances, interactions - each of which may be taken in isolation as not a particularly meaningful piece of information, but when fused together, gives us a sense of the patterns and the flow that really is at the core of what intelligence analysis is really about.

      We have many interactions every day, every hour, at the border, on airplanes, with the Coast Guard. And what we need to do is to vacuum all those up and get them fused and analyzed so we can not only take appropriate action ourselves, but so we can share it with our state and local partners." - The Amazing Spider-Man Chertoff is everywhere with his web, or as the Nazis phrased it: Achtung! Der Feind hört mit! - Beware! The enemy is listening!

      ALREADY DEPLOYING PERSONNEL TO MAJOR URBAN AREAS

      Chertoff: "Because, again, the name of the game is, there is much collection activity out there, even at the squad car level, that we need to make sure we are constantly pulling it together in a way that allows us to exchange that information. So we are very interested now in pursuing this issue of fusion centers with you. DHS is already deploying personnel to major urban areas in New York and Los Angeles, so we actually embed people in the operations and fusion centers in those cities.

      SO WHAT WE HAVE TO DO IS EXPLOIT MODERN COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY AND CREATE A VIRTUAL NETWORK, THAT CREATES THE ABILITY FOR ALL OF US TO OPERATE AS IF WE WERE IN THE SAME ROOM, WITH A COMMON OPERATING PICTURE." [ ]

      AS THE SECRETARY OF HOMELAND SECURITY SAID: A VIRTUAL NETWORK': THE SPY WEB OVER ALL OF US IN THE PNAC STATES.

      On how to further defend the PG's interests and those profiting from the present inhumane and global situation, this statement by Chertoff is clear enough: "There are now tens of thousands of users with access to a host of information, real-time thread information about counterterrorism and intelligence-focused activities; law enforcement data and analysis; critical infrastructure information, including private sector participation; cyber security incident reporting; and, through our now secret pathway, HSIN-Secret, which allows the sharing of secret information in an environment in which those who are properly cleared and look across the whole range of classified information that is relevant to their jobs.

      WE ARE GOING TO STRENGTHEN THE SECRET ELEMENT OF HSIN THROUGH HSDN, WHICH IS YET ANOTHER PATHWAY FOR DATA EXCHANGE, BOTH UNCLASSIFIED AND CLASSIFIED."

      As far as is known NONE of the people taking part in this Washington 'Symposium on Justice and Public Safety Information Sharing' reacted other than positive when Chertoff finished his PNAC defense and further electronic spy planning with: "I look forward to working with you in this common effort. I can tell you my team is committed to doing that, and I think together we will continue to build on the promise of so many past great accomplishments* in facing the challenges of this next new century."

      PNAC IN REALITY STANDS FOR: PROJECT FOR A NEFARIOUS AMERICAN CENTURY.

      JUST LOOK AROUND YOU...

      Henk Ruyssenaars