Mexico

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      Last week all members of the Mexican Congress approved a bill to legalize the narcotic's substance use of...Marijuana, Heroin, Meth, Cocaine etc,. They'd rather focus on the bigger drug kings.
      The border's police say they are now confused.
      Still left for Fox's acceptance or veto.

      A friend of mine has the write up.
      I missed tonight's CNN special about it. Any input would be helpful. I'm trying to figure out their logic on this.
      If we're being shown the potential declination of our civilization, this little doozy is leaps and bounds.

      (Note:) If not the bribery by the drug lords...something just occurred to me...talk about long range planning...if people of Mexico continue reporting seeing UFO's or the photographing of alien being's and other strange anomalies, perhaps, the cause can now be downplayed and blamed on to many drug user's...just a thought.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        Good point Dex...Did you read on DB's site that cows are given something to
        make them produce more milk that amounts to cow crack? I couldn't help but
        wonder if maybe it has a similar consistancy to the real stuff humans use
        and that having it in a deluted form in your body makes one more subceptable
        to addiction. Like an alcoholic child is more subceptable to becoming an
        alcoholic if they drink at all. It would explain on one level the mass
        addictions to some of these substances. I stopped drinking it years ago
        because of the antibiotics in it and only drink organic now. Unfortunately
        the big corps are now buying out the organic companies so I guess I will
        stop all together. I'm allergic to some antibiotics and have noticed that
        since I quit drinking it my allergies have subsided. I wonder what he has
        to say about that...