Frogs

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12515045/

      Why don't they go develop Oakland warehouse areas that are no longer used?
      They do not need more homes there just like we do not need more here.
      Development is not good for the people as it does kill all the animals
      living in small green areas including frogs. Frogs eat slugs and mosquitos.
      They will sing you to sleep every night. Who wants to breath poison so you
      do not get bit by mosquitos? New developments mean more people who use
      fertilzer that kills bugs and weeds, there by displacing frogs, birds,
      snakes(who also eat slugs), and on up the chain. A couple of years ago I
      read the first article about the bees dying off due to mites. It's happening
      in California too, not just England. I don't use poison and I have frogs...