RE: [ufodiscussion]

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2006
      How sad to have so many humans focused on a war with aliens attacking us. Do
      you think focusing on animal mutilations has given them a push towards this
      paranoid feeling? Do you see what I mean? First it was war of the worlds
      reminding humans that they were not holier than thou and could be attacked.
      Now here is another book innocently using aliens for an invasion with the
      excuse that no one on earth could be more powerful over us. Subtley planting
      the thoughts that switchs the war over to aliens and to protecting humanity
      from aliens because they are the unknown, and they do not know if they could
      protect themselves from their fear of the unknown. I do not think humanity
      needs to be prepared for war of the worlds, their ingenuity would take care
      of that like they did with Hawaii during WWII. They need to deal with their
      fear before their imagination gets away with them and they have already
      planned out a war with any other beings in the universe. If humanity does
      not deal with this fear of the unknown they will destroy themselves...