RE: [ufodiscussion] Psychotherapist: How ET Encounters Lead To Spiritual Enlightenment

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2006
      I find this interesting because to just about everyone I know of in the
      field of UFO's whether investigative or taken, that show with Peter Jennings
      was a huge let down... I appreciate her guts by coming out and stating that
      this other Harvard team is still stuck in the old rut of unbelieving that
      it's all in our imagination and imagination is causing the problem. Maybe
      she is just beginning to realize the significance of what is happening. Has
      any science ever proven spirituality? To me the basis for spirituality is
      believing in spirits. I know we all have spirits but how many can say they
      have conversed or seen a spirit? Even that article about the first guy to
      channel and the beam coming into him leads one to thing it was physical
      aliens. At least the way it was described by him. I have experienced energy
      coming into my crown chakra that feels like a beam. I have also knocked
      someone over with a beam of light energy. What I have found though is even
      with witnesses present, they could only say they saw something(more like a
      wave like you see from heat in the desert was the impression I got from
      them) but could not say what it was, where I saw it very distinctly as a
      beam. Both the white coming from me and the dark dirty looking beam coming
      out of the girl I knocked out of the bean bag chair. Both witnesses were
      sitting in the room watching from the side, both saw her fly off the bean
      bag chair into the wall, yet could not say what they saw. So how does
      science prove anything? I think the only reason I saw the light coming out
      of me and the dark energy coming out of her was because of my meditating and
      raising my energy. My focus has always been on it. That leads me to think
      that some of the experiences that people have had with grays that seemed
      bad, could have been because they did not realize what kind of energy they
      themselves were putting out, where the grays did. How many attacks happen to
      people every day where they are not able to see the dark negative energy
      coming from their attacker? How many students tell counselors or parents,
      "she is talking about me, or she hates my guts," yet do not have proof so no
      one believes them... Jahnets