RE: [ufodiscussion] The OBE As Dimensional Translocation

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
      I don't believe it began with a sigularity. I believe there was the chaos of
      many and one broke out for some peace and quiet. When that one broke out,
      suddenly their thoughts were the only thoughts in their area and so took
      shape... Just like there are so many thoughts going on, on earth that there
      is chaos.