RE: [ufodiscussion] The Secret Of The Dark Stars

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 12:41 PM
      I have a couple of questions... Who is Anton Parks and how did he get this
      information? Is he channeling? Or is he just translating what he found in
      texts? He has actually answered some questions I put to my friends. He has
      also got stuck in the same Ur-as attitude slave syndrome. I find it
      interesting that he points out that the mother is the Holy Spirit, yet when
      a spirit creates various bodies and inserts the life force and goes along
      for the ride to learn at that level, that he sees this as slavery only shows
      he is relating himself to the body rather than the soul. When it was said
      that god created a body so he could come among men, no one thought that the
      body he created to use was a slave... Yet now when we find out that the
      spirits are the creators of the body that houses light to teach it that it
      might become god, they feel like slaves? This makes no sense to me... Also
      taking all the different animals dna (strengths of those animals) and
      creating sentient life so that god might experience these creations seems by
      humanities way of thinking evil... Yet it is simply different values. To
      them the soul and the souls learning is the ultimate value, where to most of
      humanity it is the body... Humanity thinks of itself as dying and that's it
      because it relates the personality and body to itself. If you realize that
      the personality is a construct that the soul has created in this life to
      allow others to see it, then it is also a way to tell where the soul stands
      as far as what wisdom and learning it has accomplished in this and past
      lives. When the spirit rises and merges with the soul, then what people see
      is a spirit of god and the light of god merged and there is no need for the
      mask anymore. The souls that we see are still similar to the personality
      that we used to see and communicate with because the personality is a part
      of what the soul is like.

      Another thing he pointed out is the Kingu-Babbar(albino Kingu) was the
      original. Then the albino that turned up in Enki's book would be the
      original or a clone of the original. This brought to my mind a wondering if
      what one clone knows the others know? Kind of how god is all places...

      I can also see how it is that Parsons thought incarnating the mother would
      save humanity. It would not only save humanity but stop many wars amongst
      them in the process...