Area 51/Portland UFO Comparison

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006

      Click the link if you don't receive the images.

      http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1385.html?theme=light

      Area 51/Portland UFO Comparison

      I started searching the Internet for anything similar to what I videotaped in 1992. Then I found a small video that Mr. Lazar did in 1989 that surprised me. Please see comparison shots below. On the left is from Lazar's video from Area 51 in 1989. On the right is a still shot image from my video in Portland, Oregon, 1992: They do look similar... maybe just a coincidence? But what I don't understand is what was this object was doing here in Portland, Oregon in 1992 and for over 25 minutes?!

      And more recently, in March 2006, I video taped another object that looks very similar to the 1992 UFO. I've had 3 UFO researchers review this recent video as well. They all agree they do look and seem very similar to each other, and say I've videotaped another "genuine" UFO.

      --Cindy
      http://sitekreator.com/CindyPDX/index.html