undeciles

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      I have been playing with this aspect for a couple of days now. For those who
      aren't familar with Astrology, the aspects are arrived at by dividing
      numbers into 360 degree circle. So a square is 360/4, etc. Dividing by 11
      gets rather hairy and is only a little more than the normal 30 degree houses
      for one portion. Since 7 and 11 are important to me, I decided to see if I
      had any of these aspect in my chart and specifically the portion of 7/11ths.
      This comes out to aprox. 229 degrees dropping the minutes and seconds. Now
      here is the interesting thing I discovered. The only delinations I have
      found seem to point to the 11's meaning imagination, which would mean
      4/11ths to mean... structured imagination or the imagination of form.
      Stangely or maybe not the angle that matches or creates the circle with
      4/11ths is 7/11ths. Where most of the angles you look at the half circle and
      the polarization effect, there literally isn't one for the 11's. So
      structured imagination and occult imagination (or fate)create the circle. So
      4/11th and 7/11th are the same, one is simply the short aspect and one the
      long. I find this facinating...