RE: [ufodiscussion] FW: RE: [prepare4contact] PS Dex RE: Macrento and Karen Re: War of the Sources

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
      Dex, do you realize this is a one sided conversation? You have left us out
      somewhere in left field trying to figure out what you are talking
      about...Like these two sentences do not make sense to me. "Without the
      connection with the Spirit of God we reside under the Light."
      It sounds like you are saying that without a spirit you reside under the
      light. Which sounds rather opposite to me.
      This connection is a mind and heart Light energy resonance with the Deity's
      consciousness power."
      Are you trying to say the Deity is conscously connecting with you with their
      mind and heart energy?
      Jahnets

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        Sorry J.
        A bit confusing eh? I cut too much the bottom half off. It was lengthily.
        I'll keep a look out for such folly
        Thanks...