RE: [ufodiscussion] A ghostly event on a B-17G Flying Fortress

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Now I would just like to dream into existence a rare old gold coin. Is that
      asking too much?

      No but you have to believe you can first... I'm not so sure he manifested
      them in this reality though. I just had this thought that we all create
      dreams on dream scapes, which seems to me is not in this dimension. Now I'm
      thinking that somehow the dimensions overlapped. Maybe he wasn't completely
      there in the memory or in the plane now dreaming but consciously inbetween
      and this caused the dimensions to overlap like that. I mean sleeping on
      board the plane, his consiousness can hear the sounds of the plane he is
      riding on and his mind goes back to when he experienced that sound before.
      Maybe his mind became confused where he actually was and when he woke with a
      start he probably still wasn't sure, thus the cartridge...

      Jahnets