Witnesses See Pulsating Lights Break Up Into Smaller Lights

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006

      Click the link if you don't receive the images.

      http://www.ufosnw.com/boltonct12082005.htm

      Several Witnesses See Bright Pulsating Lights Break Up Into Smaller Lights
      Photo One - Enlarged About 100%

      Photo Two (Not Enlarged)

      Date of Sighting: December 8, 2005
      Time of Sighting: 9:26 PM EST (Per Camera Log)
      Date Reported: February 4, 2006
      Duration of Sighting: Unknown
      Location of Sighting: Bolton, Connecticut (About 15 Miles East of Hartford)
      Latitude: 41.77 Degrees North
      Longitude: 72.43 Degrees West
      Number of Witnesses: Several (Exact Number Unknown)
      Number of Witnesses Interviewed: One
      Weather: Clear. Visibility 10 Miles. Winds Calm. Temperature 15 Degrees F.

      Description (In Witness's Own Words): Very large well lit UFO spotted over our home the first week in December approximately. 9:00 PM. The lights were strange, pulsating and had amazing flying abilities. The object (light) divided into three smaller objects which flew extremely fast and well lit as well. Several witnesses plus photos attached. - When you look at these please zoom in on photos. Please email me with any questions or comments as to what you think we saw!

      Investigator's Notes: The photos taken by the witness are very interesting. I need to find out more particulars about camera settings used in taking the photos. Given that several witnesses also saw the lights and the fact that photos were taken does make the case more authentic. Any updates will be posted