Patriot Act & The Levee

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006

      Here's the latest from Goro. Click the link if you don't receive the images or can't access the links.

      http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/ud-06a.htm#022806

      February 28, '06 Patriot Act & the Levee Right on time... The mainstream media is apparently not going to talk about it openly until the votes are in but news articles like this are quietly reporting that the Senate and House are going to vote on the renewal of the Patriot Act this week - the Senate vote scheduled for tomorrow, March 1. Perhaps because of Byrd's support, a few senators planned to use a second test vote Tuesday to protest the majority Republicans' refusal to allow amendments. Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., and Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., for example, planned to vote "no" with Byrd and Feingold on Tuesday, but "yes" for the bill's final passage Wednesday. The House was expected to consider the Patriot Act renewal later in the week.
      As has been stressed on STRUG/Etemenanki, the Patriot Act has been a major component of the STR/Deep Impact/Damage Plan pattern... since 2004.

      Here, again, is our Deep Impact time code showing the echo scheme covering this period (with additional detail):
      Deep Impact Diametric Echoes
      (Based on positions of Comet Tempel 1 & Mars)

      Origin Date
      (2005) Origin Event
      (key STR markers) Echo Date
      (2005-6) Echo Event July 04 Deep Impact 'impact' ~Dec 17 - Peak Oil (Deffeyes)
      - Sharon stroke #1
      - Vote on Patriot Act (12/16) fails to end debate
      July 07 London transit bombings ~Dec 21 - NYC transit strike
      - Patriot Act extension #1 (12/21-22)
      Aug 09 Discovery landing ~Feb 01 Imbolc (many events including Patriot Act extension #2 - Feb 1-2) Aug 29 Katrina/New Orleans
      (Athens closing ceremony in 2004) ~Feb 26 Turin Olympics
      closing ceremony [The 'origin events' are well-established key events/dates in the 'Super Torch Ritual]

      [Partial diagram - from last year]
      As pointed out previously (and in The Patriot Game), the Katrina 'Great Flood' echo point is more a 'window' centered around March 1...

      ~March 1, '06 is the 6-month echo point (solar 180 deg.) from Katrina/New Orleans.

      The midpoint between the current pair of Orange Alignments (Feb. 1 and Apr. 1), which is a curious 'repeat' of last year's, is ~March 1st.

      Mars' position on March 2, '06, exactly 180 deg. away from Tempel 1's September 2 position, will also coincide with the 6-month echo point from September 2.

      Tomorrow is March 1, and the Senate will vote on the Patriot Act (closely followed by the House). This clear pattern driving the Patriot Act timeline implies that, while taking place largely under the radar so far, its renewal would have a major impact on the future of the US... somehow.
      In a sense, I guess, the renewal will set the 'stage'... Are we seeing the 'levee' breaking?

      ---------------------------------
      Further notes:
      Here is a quote from Feb. 24 (previous post):
      Chances are, we'll see Katrina/New Orleans, or generally the 'Judgment' theme, echoed in some form around the beginning of March. It may be direct/high-impact or highly 'stylized' like the NYC transit strike (echoing the London 'transit bombings').

      Since the Patriot Act renewal deadline is March 10, somehow a big factor in the STR pattern, we may be looking at a terror-related situation [...]
      We now see that the Patriot Act renewal itself was timed to perfectly coincide with the major nexus point around March 1.

      As for the NOLA 'Great Flood' theme, I should have noticed back then that Mardi Gras - the city's biggest annual event - was to coincide with the relevant period. It is telling that the 'Deep Impact' echo point (astronomical) of Feb. 26 became the day (due to weather) of the big carnival parades in New Orleans - extra emphasis added by the fact that the Olympic closing ceremony taking place on the same day in Turin was all about 'Carnivale'. (Olympic ceremonies are traditionally major 'Super Torch Ritual' events.) Mardi Gras Day itself was today (Feb. 28).
      Headlines on the same day (Feb. 26-7):

      Mardi Gras is still the top story on CNN.com (Feb. 28):

      There is so much more to the 'magical' closing ceremony, but that's for later...

      And that's it for this quick update.