2012 - "Everything Will Be Completely Wiped Out In One Day"

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2006

      Hardly, but here's another view from Patrick Geryl.

      http://yourownworldradio.com/wvx/cttc-0206-48.wvx

      2012 Researcher and Author, Patrick Geryl — "Everything will be Completely Wiped Out in One Day"

      Show #48
      Host: Marshall Masters
      25-February [0:55:19]
      In 2002, Belgium author and researcher Patrick Geryl published Orion Prophecy: Will the World Be Destroyed in 2012? The book was hugely successful, and in 2005, he published The World Cataclysm in 2012. This new book conclusively answers the question posed by first. According to Patrick, we cannot escape our fate on December 21, 2012 but those of us willing to heed the warnings of the ancient Mayan and Egyptian civilizations can.

      Yes, Patrick knows this message will continue to be greeted with dismissive skepticism, fearful deflection and mean-spirited attacks for the next few years, until it eventually becomes undeniable. This is why he is committed to finding irrefutable proof via the legendary Circle of Gold room buried near the Great Pyramid of Giza. He believes this discovery will offer the proof needed to compel us into action while we still enjoy the luxury of time.