Re: [ufodiscussion] from Whitley Streiber

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
      Ted,

      All I know is that Whitley quickly confirmed my answer: that it was a hoax.

      Bill
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
        http://www.spaceweather.com/ towards the bottom you'll see2005YO128, I
        wonder if maybe this is what they saw... If you click the name there is
        provides a java script showing how close it is... Still not close enough to
        hit but maybe they could see it down south...

        All I know is that Whitley quickly confirmed my answer: that it was a
        hoax.

        Bill
        I don't know if I had asked you this or not but have you heard any thing
        else concerning this posting?

        Service.

        Service.