RE: [ufodiscussion] from Whitley Streiber

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
      I haven't yet and I've been asking. It was originally sent to James and he
      didn't verify it before sending it out ,but said so in the email. Maybe it
      was simply a big ship coming in they didn't want talked about. For some
      reason a lot of information coming out of below the border countries gets
      shut up real fast...
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
        Ted,

        All I know is that Whitley quickly confirmed my answer: that it was a hoax.

        Bill
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
          http://www.spaceweather.com/ towards the bottom you'll see2005YO128, I
          wonder if maybe this is what they saw... If you click the name there is
          provides a java script showing how close it is... Still not close enough to
          hit but maybe they could see it down south...

          All I know is that Whitley quickly confirmed my answer: that it was a
          hoax.

          Bill
          I don't know if I had asked you this or not but have you heard any thing
          else concerning this posting?

          Service.

          Service.