Re: [ufodiscussion] from Whitley Streiber

  • Ted Loman
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
      So have you've heard any thing else concerning this other than the Fiction writer

    • Ted Loman
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
        I don't know if I had asked you this or not but have you heard any thing else concerning this posting?

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
          I haven't yet and I've been asking. It was originally sent to James and he
          didn't verify it before sending it out ,but said so in the email. Maybe it
          was simply a big ship coming in they didn't want talked about. For some
          reason a lot of information coming out of below the border countries gets
          shut up real fast...
          So have you've heard any thing else concerning this other than the Fiction
          writer

          Service.

        • William Hamilton
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
            Ted,

            All I know is that Whitley quickly confirmed my answer: that it was a hoax.

            Bill
            I don't know if I had asked you this or not but have you heard any thing else concerning this posting?

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
              http://www.spaceweather.com/ towards the bottom you'll see2005YO128, I
              wonder if maybe this is what they saw... If you click the name there is
              provides a java script showing how close it is... Still not close enough to
              hit but maybe they could see it down south...