from Whitley Streiber

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
      What About that Object...
      There are an exceptional number of internet hoaxes around at the moment. People are uneasy, and the frightening hoaxes reflect that.

      Recently, an email has been racing around the 'net and appearing on message boards claiming that Spanish language news media are reporting that a huge object is going to strike off the northern California coast on February 6.

      We requested more information from a number of the news outlets mentioned, and had a Spanish speaking staffer search their websites.

      None of the Spanish language news media mentioned in the email knew anything about the object or had any report of it on their websites. Conventional astronomical tracking sites show no such object, as well.

    • Ted Loman
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
        So have you've heard any thing else concerning this other than the Fiction writer

      • Ted Loman
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
          I don't know if I had asked you this or not but have you heard any thing else concerning this posting?

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
            I haven't yet and I've been asking. It was originally sent to James and he
            didn't verify it before sending it out ,but said so in the email. Maybe it
            was simply a big ship coming in they didn't want talked about. For some
            reason a lot of information coming out of below the border countries gets
            shut up real fast...
            So have you've heard any thing else concerning this other than the Fiction
            writer

            Service.

          • William Hamilton
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
              Ted,

              All I know is that Whitley quickly confirmed my answer: that it was a hoax.

              Bill
              I don't know if I had asked you this or not but have you heard any thing else concerning this posting?

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
                http://www.spaceweather.com/ towards the bottom you'll see2005YO128, I
                wonder if maybe this is what they saw... If you click the name there is
                provides a java script showing how close it is... Still not close enough to
                hit but maybe they could see it down south...