1:11

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Last night at 12:58 I got up and dropped into meditation. The wind was
      blowing at around 15-20 mph here. I first wrapped myself in white light and
      then extended it outwards around the property. I rose out of my body and
      began a wave of white light from the west coast of the US to the tip of
      Florida. In order that I didn't miss anything, I did it again this time
      reaching out for Nova Scotia. As I did this I saw gray shadows flow into the
      Atlantic ocean. Let the salt water purify them. I did this a few more times
      and then realized I had forgotten Alaska. I decided to send the waves all
      the way through Canada because it seemed silly not to. Then did the same for
      Mexico and South America. I wrapped the only other person that I knew for
      sure was part of this as he had responded to me. I also sent out healing for
      a neighbor. Then I did something I had never done before. I have wrapped the
      Earth in white light before and actually felt like it helped. This time I
      went to the core and made it shine brighter and brighter white light so that
      it was permeating the solid earth outwards and out into space like an aura
      around Earth. That is when Pallas showed up and gave me a high five. She
      then worked with me. Then Zeus showed up and lent his energy also. When I
      finished it was 1:19 and the wind had stopped blowing but only momentarily.
      I am writing this only so if anyone else contributed their energy last night
      they will know what I experienced. In a couple of hours at 11:11 pst I will
      do it again if you want to help.

      Jahnets