Man Sees Fleet Of Several Objects - Photo And Video

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006

      Click the link if you don't receive the images or can't access the video link.

      http://www.ufosnw.com/guadalaj11252006.htm

      Man Sees Fleet of Several Objects. Takes Video and Photo
      Photo of Objects Taken by Witness
      CLICK HERE TO PLAY VIDEO (3.3 MB)

      Location of Sighting
      Date of Sighting: November 25, 2005
      Time of Sighting: 2 PM Local Time
      Duration of Sighting: Not Known
      Date Reported: January 31, 2006
      Location of Sighting: Guadalajara, Mexico
      Latitude: 20.7 Degrees North
      Longitude: 103.4 Degrees West
      Number of Witnesses: One
      Weather: Cloudy

      Description (In Witness's Own Words With a Few Edits): I was driving my car and I saw 40 or maybe more orbs moving in the sky. I stopped the car. The objects were moving from southwest to northeast and the velocity varied. I had my camera nearby and I took video & photos. They had metallic texture in black and different shapes. They moved in groups and some of them changed the shapes. The distance was about 150 meters. The sight was near to the town center. I didn't see any aircraft in the area or any type of exhaust coming from the objects.

      Investigator's Notes: The video and photo taken by witness somewhat resemble the types of objects video taped and photographed for the past decade in Mexico.

      The witness wrote his report in English, but I made some corrections. I need to make sure that I did not distort what he said with these corrections. I have written to the witness asking more questions about his experience. The photograph shows many more objects than the video. The witness said that he saw 40 orbs. He has interchangeably referred to his sightings as UFOs, objects, and orbs. This is not indicative of a fabrication, but more likely the result his attempt to articulate his experience in English. I believe this video to be real. I don't know for sure what was video taped.