Diabolus ex Machina

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006

      New article from Clyde Lewis. Long so I'm only sending an excerpt.

      Love and Light.

      Diabolus ex Machina
      by Clyde Lewis

      "War means blind obedience, unthinking stupidity, brutish callousness, wanton destruction, and irresponsible murder." --Alexander Berkman Who would have believed that 2006 kicked off the way it did? It was almost as if 2005 refused to go away and in the first month we were already wishing it were 2007. It even seems as though I have to write about the year that "was" and we haven't even finished off the first month.

      Scandals and war continue to plague us, and who would have thought that in the United States we would be talking about possible criminal activity in the White House? Who would have even fancied the idea that the United States is a country that illegally spies on its own citizens and eliminates those who speak out against the fascist activities of the elite?

      Who knew?

      If this has surprised you, then you are really asleep.

      It is time to look through the lenses of those individuals that have already had their eyes opened and understand that politics are dead. There are no Democrats or Republicans, no red state against blue state, just a leviathan state that is against you.

      What was once conspiracy theory is becoming our reality. What once got me dirty looks and jeers are now getting me questions on what needs to be done in order to fight back.

      I am afraid that we may be too late. All we have to do now is watch as the New World order feeds on those who are too stupid to acknowledge that the great downfall has begun.

      The mainstream media is showing us the new scorched earth policy. The media now is an infomercial for the encroaching police state and is being used as a device to uphold the destructive attitudes of fascism.

      No longer do we have a media that challenges an empire. It merely stands idly by as the empire grows at an astonishing rate.

      While in history a scorched earth policy entailed destroying all land and buildings so that nothing was left for the enemy. The media has liquidated the nation's ability to heal from terrorism. The networks continue to report the so-called dangers of living on this planet and the television dramas are set in courtrooms, police precincts, and morgues.

      If we continue on our path of electronic destructive group dynamic there will be many that will feel the need to surrender to whatever invisible enemy that is manufactured by an already crazed and out of control government.

      The surrender will be gradual and will be accomplished quietly and willingly.
      Those who are in control and those who can see beyond the manipulations will survive.

      The Revolution is being numbed into submission. Our passive nation is too preoccupied with paying the bills and watching the Super bowl. While watching your television you will be told to buy more, to be an army of one, to drink more and eat more because you never know when you are going to die.

      If you were to believe the hype and propaganda given to us by the White House you would believe that the New Year started off well. We were told by our leaders that the United States is on the fast track to a full economic and emotional recovery from all of the broken promises and lies that we have had to endure throughout this never ending war for the preservation of terror.

      If we are to believe the hype and the propaganda we are doing a great job in the Middle East. The repetition of the words "job well done" seemed to be as hollow as a family that applauds on the game show "Family Feud" when the slow member of the family blurts out the most insipid answer.
      "In my line of work you have got to keep repeating things over and over an over again, for the truth to sink in to kind of catapult the propaganda"¬óGeorge W. Bush The trumpeting of the great economy, and reassurance of Iraq's progress, did nothing to take away the pain of knowing that nearly 3,000 soldiers have died fighting a war on a flimsy premise.

      So the propaganda had to come with an expected and a not at all too stunning Diabolus ex Machina.

      With all of our so-called progress we still have to fear the bogeyman of terror.
      We still have to take some time out of our lives to participate the all too familiar Orwellian ritual of gazing upon the face of our own Emmanuel Goldstein, Osama bin Laden.

      Goldstein of course was a state manufactured arch-villain in George Orwell's classic book "1984." He would always appear on television screens in the Two Minute Hate ritual and people would yell and scream to be protected by 'Big Brother'."

      In 2006 the Orwell estate should sue the Bush administration for copyright infringement.

      Osama bin Laden came from out of nowhere speaking of renewed interest in conducting widespread terror attacks on the United States while offering a truce at the same time.

      It seemed convenient that bin Laden appeared. His appearances can be timed up to the very minute that the Bush administration sees trouble on the horizon.
      It is never brought up in the mainstream media that when Osama bin Laden's threat tapes are released coincidentally at the time when George W. Bush is desperate in trying to drum up support for his outlaw regime.

      The Patriot Act is about to lapse and of course the timing of bin Laden's threatening words couldn't be more perfect. It would even be more predictable that before the Patriot Act is reviewed again that we hear of a terror threat or even a terror event just prior to the hearings.

      That of course can be called a conspiracy theory or some half-baked speculation but the record speaks for itself. Days before the November 2004 election a bin Laden tape surfaced and many people believe that it created some last minute mind changing with some of the voters.

      Why would we want to change horsemen in the middle of an apocalypse? Especially when that madman in a turban has said those frightening words on tape.

      Bin Laden appearing again on Al Jazeera in January is no coincidence. It has been planned in order to take the focus off of the Jack Abramoff bribery scandals, George W. Bush's blatant disregard for the constitution in regards to illegal spying on the American people, and Al Gore coming from out of nowhere to take a swat at the president about the wiretap scandal.

      Amazing how Al Gore showed up to fight for Democracy some six years too late.
      "What we do know about this pervasive wiretapping virtually compels the conclusion that the president of the United States has been breaking the law repeatedly and persistently." -Al Gore Who would have thought that Al Gore had it in him? Now if we could only get him to admit that there have been other Presidents that have been involved with criminal activity. Perhaps Gore could give us a bit of information on the super secret eavesdropping program called Echelon? Why won't Al Gore speak about how Echelon was allowed to randomly troll U.S. telecommunications systems looking for anyone who may have wanted to plot against the government?

      Why doesn't Gore point this out?