Imbolc Signal - Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 2:18 AM

      Here's the latest from Goro. Click the link if you don't receive the images.

      http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/babylon-transit-2.htm#bt2-ud1

      UPDATE - Imbolc Signal (January 31, 8:50pm ET):
      Where to begin... Actually I'm going to make this quick. As you may have noticed, the latter part of January saw rumors going around about some impending 'nuclear attack' on the US on Jan. 31 or thereabouts and there was a string of speculations (more like groupthink) about some doomy events around the beginning of February, i.e. the Imbolc cross-quarter day period. I found it rather amusing - myself having already highlighted Imbolc (around Feb. 1) as one of the key windows pinpointed by 'Damage Plan #2' and having done so by December last year. (Also mentioned above in Babylon Transit - Part 2 posted Jan. 12.) It was old news to me... and I'm trying to make clear here that I'm not part of that echo-chamber crowd. But the 'background noise' of late prompted me to move somewhat in the opposite direction, toward subtlety rather than 'shock & awe'. No nuke per se and the like. Not during Imbolc. Instead, my focused had gravitated toward the Patriot Act (renewal deadline
      Feb. 3), the symbolism of the State of the Union Address (Jan. 31), Alito Supreme Court confirmation, Hamas victory (Jan 25/26~), and such. I had also started to focus increasingly on the 'delay' aspect of the Imbolc code. (All this documented in the STRUG blog). I would compare the situation to what we had with Discovery STS-114 - the 'Return To Space' space shuttle mission last summer. I covered the event (its 'ritualistic' design) in great detail on this website, focusing particularly on the 'message' encoded in its landing August 9th. You may recall that there was so much speculation as to the prospect of Discovery ending up like its predecessor, Columbia, upon reentry into Earth's atmosphere. (It was hardly a trouble-free mission so that certainly helped fuel the speculation.) I was focusing on Discovery since before its launch and by the time of landing I had distanced myself from the growing disaster speculation, stressing the mission's symbolism instead. Update
      (Feb. 1): Reading back my old posts from July-August just made me remember that there was also a similar 'nuclear threat' rumor going around at the time of Discovery's landing! And here is what I wrote back then: Unlike many out there (or because there are many out there anticipating this), I'm not particularly worried about a nucIear attack and such (well, not just yet). While 'nucIear' is a key theme, it is Peak Oil that seems to be emerging as the central component in the 'omen' aspect of the 'Contact communication'.
      Discovery did land safely, completing a mission lasing 333 hours and 33 minutes, and while people were beginning to move on to other things, I was actually astounded by what the landing revealed behind the veil. It was so 'magical' and tangible that to me it was a form of 'Contact' and I have not yet fully disclosed this finding - but I plan to soon enough. One of the key aspects of Discovery's 'message' was that its landing came during a cross-quarter window, that of 'Lughnasadh'. ('Cross-quarter days' mark the midpoints between the solstices and the equinoxes.) And the whole STS-114 mission was peppered with allusions to one particular CQ day - Imbolc. (Yes, Imbolc is one of the four cross-quarter days.)
      Lughnasadh is actually Imbolc in the Southern Hemisphere. And STS-114 was special due to its 'Return To Space' nature, i.e. the first space shuttle mission since the destruction of Columbia on Feb. 1, 2003, or the day of Imbolc. 'Damage Plan #2' disclosed on/around Dec. 8, '05 reinforced this cross-quarter correlation and prompted me to highlight the upcoming Imbolc, i.e. now. Note that Discovery landed on Aug. 9th - the anniversary of Nagasaki getting nuked. So it is actually no surprise that we have: 1) the nuke attack rumor, 2) a US military nuclear terrorism exercise taking place 1/31-2/2, 3) the Iran nuclear issue in the background that suddenly intensified in January, and 4) Bush addressing America's 'addiction to oil' and (reportedly) nuclear energy in his State of the Union speech later today. The parallel is that just as there was a Discovery disaster [and nuclear threat] storyline (Lughnasadh) that was just a storyline and not anything literal, there is now
      (Imbolc) this background noise concerning an 'impending nuke attack' and such. And just as I did with the Discovery case, I'm not going for the literalness of the storyline. The key now is its symbolism. This is where the 'delay' issue enters the picture. Somehow found encoded in Damage Plan #2 is the idea of a delay or even 'twin delay'. The 'Damage Plan disclosure' event at Midway/Chicago on Dec. 8 alluded to the concept of 'overshooting Christmas/CQ-day' as discussed before, and on the Julian/Orthodox Christmas Day (Jan. 7) - highlighted by the Deep Impact/London code involving diametrical orbit interactions between Comet Tempel 1 and Mars - produced a mini-'fall of Sun-king' event that was Tom Delay giving up his Republican House leader post. The name 'Tom Delay' implies 'Twin Delay' ('Thomas' means 'twin'). As it happens Discovery's landing experienced a 'twin delay'. Discovery was first planned to return on August 7th, changed to Aug. 8 after launch (delay #1),
      and then pushed back again to Aug. 9 just before landing supposedly due to weather (delay #2). Based on a certain set of clues, I'm currently theorizing that the 'twin delay' concept is applicable to the Patriot Act for Imbolc. It was scheduled to expire at the end of 2005 but Congress delayed it a month. It's presently set to expire or to be renewed by February 3rd. If the pattern holds, the deadline will be delayed again. As already discussed on STRUG, the Patriot Act is a long-known key factor in the Super Torch Ritual and its relevance is especially high during this Imbolc window. As you can see, it's not only the Patriot Act but the idea of Justice that's figuring prominently in the scheme. In that context, the installment of Judge Alito into the US Supreme Court - becoming Justice Alito - on Jan. 31 (a bona-fide Imbolc day, directly coinciding with a middle-Sun Orange Alignment forming in the solar system) certainly constitutes a Imbolc 'signature event'.
      It's basically about authoritarianism vs. civil liberties. The first 'Tower' collapsed with the confirmation of dictatorship-friendly Alito. On the same day, the widow and inheritor of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. died. (I'm sure you can see the symbolic implication there.) The second 'Tower' appears represented by the Patriot Act - its second deadline looming... It's worth noting that after Discovery and largely based on the shuttle symbolism, I quickly went on to project a high-impact event of certain nature coming at the end of August '05 - this time there was practically no background 'noise' in terms of rumors, echo-chamber 'predictions', etc. clouding the temporal space so to speak. The date came and unleashed Katrina on New Orleans - a 'Great Flood' event echoing Sumatra. Along with the death of the Pope (which was also projected beforehand), the American Great Flood was the event of 2005. This pattern may see an echo this year in connection with the
      Imbolc window reflecting Discovery/Lughnasadh. A major 'Damage event' is likely set up to strike sometime after Imbolc, and it will probably have been more or less anticipated. The seeds are sown in the belly of Imbolc. And more seeds and clues are likely emerge in the coming days. Discerning the underlying time code is a big challenge, but progress is being made. It's actually a side-product of something bigger that is a form of 'Contact' but the 'Damage' aspect is a key component nonetheless. I am already heavily into the process of decoding the 'Communication'... a massive amount of sub-channel and multi-contextual information processing, and starting to see a silhouette of the scheme. Generally speaking, it seems likely to involve things nuclear/radioactive along with certain volcanoes directly or indirectly. Here is a potential storyline: A radioactive/radiological event (such as 'dirty bomb') involving or blamed on 'al-Qaeda' in San Francisco. (This is perhaps close
      to a 'worst case scenario'.) The US West Coast (particularly the Pacific Northwest apart from S.F. etc.) is where things seem to be heavily entangled. Another key factor is Schwarzenegger who is politically on life-support. What can resurrect his super-hero presence? Elections are coming up this year, so there is a ticking clock there. Political 'deep impact' events are still on the radar as well... Let me point out that the US midterm elections this year will be held on Nov. 7th or the (astronomical) Samhain cross-quarter day. Add to that the implication of the phrase 'midterm election' being analogous to 'midpoint Judgment', a redundantly-expressed Justice (balance) theme, you can see the relevance of the political stuff. A bigger context would be the 'Trojan War' or World War III. More people are talking about WW3 especially after Iran's nuclear move early January '06 ('nuclear' again). For months I have been hinting and mentioning that the key theme active in this
      period seems to be that of 'Judgment of Paris' and other related events in mythology that precede the great Trojan War or the ancient 'World War'. Again, it could be said that 'seeds' are being sown.