RE: [ufodiscussion] Updated Alien Art Gallery

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2006
      Ahhh... I figured that out a long time ago but in slightly less scientific
      means. To me an intelligent being that either must speak english or be
      telepathic to converse with 1940's men in uniform should have alread mapped
      out their planet. The men would have been able to take their maps and re do
      them for us... What silliness...