Strange object in the Merseyside Skies

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      We received the following report (including graphics)
      on the afternoon of 28th January, 2006. It is best
      described using the text extracted from the original Emails.

      Hi Geoff,
      A little earlier I was outside in the sunshine, in
      the garden with the intention of trying to image a
      Buzzard that has been floating around here.
      (The camera is Fuji 6500 with 10X optical zoom)
      My attention was drawn to something which was very high
      up and reflecting. It was moving slowly, but well above
      wind speed, which at ground level was only a couple of knots.....
      in a westerly direction

      Alien craft or balloon garland?
      Certainly very similar to an alleged alien craft filmed over London
      some years ago.
      see:
      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/v%20shape2.htm#satcom

      Geoff Richardson