HBCCUFO Sightings

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 18, 2006

      Click the links if you don't receive the images.

      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3748

      Ithaca, New York Possibly Triangular Shaped Craft

      Posted: January 17, 2006 Date: January 16, 2006 Time: 10:45 p.m. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Possibly Triangular Shaped. Full Description of event/sighting: Hello Brian, Last night just as I was turning out the lights and heading for bed. A very large glimmering object caught my eye to my right just outside my second story picture window facing west. I moved toward the window to get a closer look through the bare tree limbs to see a strobing group of lights just above the hills.

      What was unusual about this group of lights was that the colors were a pale yellow, stationary. and very low above the hills in front of me. I quickly retrieved my Olympus C-740 Zoom digital camera from my office. The object was still not moving when I returned and seemed to be of incredible size, like two 747 jets placed together nose to tail. How was it possible that an object this large could stay in the sky, was my first thought. I placed the lens right up against the glass so as not to get any reflection and took three shots. That is when the object began to move very slowly towards the North heading over Cuyuga Lake. Then what happened next was way out of the ordinary for me. I was so excited to be having this experience but had the overwhelming desire to go to bed, NOW. I did not even brush my teeth which I have done religiously for over 45 years. The next morning the camera was sitting on the entertainment console so I immediately took it into my office to download whatever
      I had captured. Out of the three pictures, the first one showed all the lights. The other two were totally dark. I would really like to know if there were any other witnesses who may read your site. This is not my first encounter with strange objects in the sky. Just two years ago in Orlando, Florida, I was walking my dog at 5:15am and looked up at the sky as I always do when he is doing his business. It was if the sky above me was moving along with a grouping of stars. No, these were not stars, they were dimly glowing pale yellow lights clustered underneath a black boomerang shaped form which I could barley make out. The grouping of lights which were so numerous I could begin to count them, Moved slowly towards the south without making a sound. I was awestruck. The size was unbelievable. I would describe it as the size of a football stadium floating above me about five hundred feet. No one else was outside in my apartment complex at this hour so there were no other witnesses
      to my knowledge. I could not wait to get to work to tell my coworkers what I had seen. I will provide the photo from last nights event at your request. Many Thanks for a great website Brian. Thank you to the witness for the interesting sighting report. Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/ HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3747

      Neath, UK Strange Object Caught On Film

      Posted: January 17, 2006 Date: January 13, 2006 Time: Daylight Message: I have a UFO photo taken on January 13, 2006. The photo was taken over Neath in the United Kingdom and thats the town where I live. Can you tell me how to send the pictures for you to view, Thank you. Here are the photos. Brian when I took the photo I did not see the object, I only noticed it when I put it up on my computer. Have a look and tell me what you think. The photos were taken from my own property, using my Pentax Digital camera. I was trying out the zoom. Thats how I got this photo.

      HBCC UFO Research Note: These photos are copyrighted to the gentlemnan/ who resides in Neath. © M. Neath, UK 2006. Thank you to the fellow for allowing me to post the photos. Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/ HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 19, 2006

        Click the links if you don't receive the images.

        http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3760

        Phoenix, Arizona Long White Object

        Thank you to the witness for the report and for sending in the pictures. Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/ HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

        http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3759

        Tricase, Italy Unknown Object Filmed

        Date: January 8, 2006 Time: 11:30 a.m. Description of event/sighting: Date: January 08, 2006 Time: 11:30 a.m. from, Tricase (Lecce) Italy (. During a walk with the own sons in marine locality greenhouse of Tricase, when without warning I sighted a unidentified flying object that to constant speed it was moved in east direction - ovest. Non introduced no type of effects collaterals in zone.

        Thank you to the witness for the report and photos. Photos are copyrighted to the witness in Tricase, Italy. Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/ HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 8, 2006

          More from Brian. Click the link if you don't receive the images.

          http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3845

          Koszali, Poland Another UFO Filmed (Photos)

          Posted: February 7, 2006 The same witness who took photos of object in Koszalin on 14th January 2006 photographed another one object in August 2005. Mr. Dariusz’s relation: “It occurred in the middle of August 2005, around 17:00 o’clock. I was at that time in my job. I’m a bodyguard. It was warm so I was sitting outside of porter shack staring at the skies. Once I noticed something flying at a very high altitude. I was amazed by fact that the thing had no visible wings. I ran and grasped an internet camera that I have in the cabin. Unfortunately I managed to take only two photos because the object’s movement was very quick and after a while it disappeared from my sight.”

          Koszali, Poland Another UFO Filmed http://www.hbccufo.org/pdf/KoszaliPoland.pdf http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3844 Lights over Estralla Mountain and over Phoenix, Arizona

          Posted: February 7, 2006 Date: December 6, 2005 Time: Evening Good Morning, This is an interesting story. My name is (removed) and I work at a (removed) by Luke A.F.B. and have lived in the area all of my life ( 39 )-years. For the last 2x months my younger sister and my best friend which are both Police officers for the El Mirage and Surprise cities, have called me a dozen times to tell me about the lights over the Estralla Mountains, I have gone out to view the lights from my home in Surprise, with high powered binoculars and a Telescope.

          Two weeks ago on December Wednesday the 7, I drove out to the far south East city of Avondale near P.I.R., and took 90-digital photos of the Amber lights over the south and East sides of the Estralla Mountains. The photos are interesting at the least, and were not military flares unless they can turn off and on and move up and down and then up again in the same part of the sky for over an over an hour and 1/2. I then decided to go to the Estralla mountain itself last week December 6, 2005 I and my roommate climbed to the highest peak and took 40-more digital photos of 3x lights, 1- light was over the far East side of the mountain and the other "2" lights appeared over the North East part of Phoenix it looked like the Glendale area for over an hour. I would like to have someone look at the photos for a possible analyze and or send them to someone who would like to see them. I can give a more detailed account of the incident if you want, please e-mail me for more information.
          Thank you to the witness for the report and allowing us to post his photos. Photos are © 2006 Tony R. Project. UFOINFO:- http://www.ufoinfo.com Official Archives for UFO Roundup, AUFORN Australian UFO Reports and Experiences, UFO + PSI Magazine plus archives of Humanoid Sighting Reports (Albert Rosales), Filer's Files, UFO News UK.

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 13, 2006

            Click the links if you don't receive the images or can't access the video link.

            http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3880

            UFO Filmed Over The Galerias Marketplace In Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

            Posted: February 13, 2006 Date: January 7, 2006 Time: 6:47 p.m. Hi Brian, I have a UFO sighting report that I would like to pass along to you. It occurred on 2005/Jan/07 at 6: 47 p.m. in the Galerias marketplace in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. My family and I went to do some shopping, and when we were finished and walking to the car, we suddenly saw an unknown object appear overhead. I was only able to get one photograph. The object disappeared so quickly that it was just gone.

            Thank you to Oscar Franco and the photos are © 2006 Oscar Franco. Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/ HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

            http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3877

            Aliso Viejo, California Witness Observed Two Unusual Objects

            Posted: February 13, 2006 Date: February 12, 2006 Time: 7:44 p.m. A fellow called me not long ago, at approximately 10:30 p.m. to report that he had witnessed and filmed two UFOs over his area in Aliso Viejo, California. He told me he was surprised at what he saw. The fellow went to the internet and found HBCC UFO Research then called. The man was close to Barnes and Noble and was able to capture some rough footage of the two UFOs, using his cellular. The objects were observed for roughly two minutes before they disappeared. The witness told me there were seven or so other people standing around in the same area as he was in.

            He describes the two objects as being circular in shape with blue lights on it, and another color, but wasn't to sure of what color that was. The skies were clear and the fellow believes the objects were flying to the south. What was unusual, was the object would maneuver around the sky strangely, moving up and down and side to side. There are no airports or military bases close to his area the man said. A slight sound was noted also, strange as it was. At a distance in which the two objects were from the man's location, he believed the lights weren't very high in altitude. Thank you to the witness for the report, photos and footage for us all to look at. Aliso Viejo, California Witness Observed Two Unusual Objects http://www.hbccufo.org/videos/12022006.3gp Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/
            HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 14, 2006

              Click the links if you don't receive the images or can't access the video link

              http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3882
              Sierra Nevada Orange Glow Hovered & Went Straight Up

              Posted: February 13, 2006 HBCC UFO Research Note: I orange colored object is difficult to see in the footage, so if you can adjust your contrast, please do and the object does appear to be climbing upwards. Date: February 11, 2006 Time: 10:12 p.m. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Circular. Full Description of event/sighting: Orange glow, hovered, went straight up, moved eastwardly, moved westward and disappeared after dropping something. No noise. Have footage, but have not looked at it yet. Will send photo and video in five minutes.

              Thank you to the witness for the report and footage. Sierra Nevada Orange Glow Hovered & Went Straight Up http://www.hbccufo.org/videos/DSCF0131_new.wmv Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/ HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

              http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3881
              Satsuma, Alabama Lights

              Hi Brian, I was out in the back yard just after nightfall playing around with my camera. I had it set up on the tripod taking a few shots of several aircraft that crossed the night sky. Here the aircraft enters from the left side as seen by the strobe tracer. This is another aircraft tracer....one red strobe...then two whites. I was facing east for the most part. Suddenly I spotted movement up and to my left. I quickly pointed the camera at the moving object and noticed two objects. The lead was the brighter of the two as seen in the following pictures. The initial movement in the trail is due to camera shake(me pressing the shutter button). These objects are moving toward the bottom in both pictures. Actual object movement was in a north direction. Total view time was around 30 seconds then they disappeared. These pictures are less than an hour old as I'm writing this. Fresh out of the camera and just for you Brian. Thank you to the person for sending
              in the report and photos. Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/ HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 30, 2006

                Click the links if you don't receive the images or can't access the links.

                http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4127
                UFO In Boucherville, Quebec Strange UFO Sighting - Media Footage

                Posted: March 30, 2006 HBCC UFO Research Note: This morning I found that someone had sent me a news clip on a UFO sighting that took place in Boucherville, Quebec. There are witnesses in the media footage which are talking about what they saw, plus the really unusual lights that are were seen and filmed. The video footage is in the French language, but the event is really something to see. It is not an episode of X-File, but they is very mysterious. In Boucherville on the bank-south of Montreal, they are numerous to have seen 3 white points in triangular formation slipping by at any speed in the sky, Saturday evening.

                One of the witnesses filmed with his cellular. The sky was passably occupied Saturday last evening not very front 21h30. The problem, it is that nobody knows really what flew over Boucherville. Jason, a witness, known as to have seen three white points in the sky. On the images provided to TQS by the young man, one can clearly see it. For the mother of the young person vidéaste amateur, the doubt was gradually transformed into questioning A group of a score of people was pilot mysterious appearance. Several of them work in a restaurant of Boucherville. Customers also saw the scene. Like Olivier Louba, who has a license of pilot apprentice. Journalist specialized in strange phenomena, Christian-Robert Page looked at the sequence filmed by the young man. He says himself intrigued by the images http://www.tqs.ca/infos/montreal/2006/03/Un_OVNI_a_Boucherville_-3696.html French Media UFO New Clip - Video Footage http://www.hbccufo.org/videos/ufoatqs.wmv

                Associated Topics

                http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4126

                North Vancouver - Strange Objects Filmed

                Posted: March 30, 2006 I was looking in a drawer and found a couple of photo's of the Seymour, Grouse Mountain area. In the one photo I noticed what appeared to be metallic disk shaped object at about 8,000 feet over Indian Arm. I scanned it into my computer but to my surprise I could hardly even see the object in the photo, instead there is a much larger triangular shaped object just below and to the left of the object I was looking for, there are also several other objects including something that looks like a cross above and a little to the left of the triangular thing. If you look closely you can just make out the shadowy outline of the object I can see in the photo.

                It's just above and to the right of the triangular object. I then scanned in the second photo and found the same triangular object over closer to Seymour Mountain the photos were apparently taken back in January 2003 and from the lighting I would say one was taken early in the morning and the second in the afternoon. I thought maybe I had dirt on the glass of my scanner and that was the object in question but after cleaning the glass and wiping off the photos the object is still there, also seem to have picked up a couple of what looks like small hairs. I looked at the photos through a magnifying glass but cannot see the objects. Just the original one that caught my attention in the first place. Funny that the scanner does not pick it up as it is easily seen with the eye. Thank you to the witness for the report and for sending along the photos. Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 16, 2006

                  Click the links if you don't receive the images.

                  Poland: UFO Filmed Over Lublin. Military Man Confirms The Fact (2005)

                  Posted: April 16, 2006 Lublin: February 8th 2005 On 8th day of February 2005, Mr. Dariusz M. saw by a window of his house a strange object suspended in the sky. After a while another one appeared so the amazed witness grasped a video camera and began recording. When he realized that the observed phenomenon is a something rather unusual, he decided to notify the Army so he stopped filming for a while and called a local base. He stated: "I said that I was observing two completely incredible flying objects.

                  A military man that responded the call at first asked me from which city I called and where it was going on. When I told him about everything he began ignoring the whole case telling me that he had hear about similar things in TV etc." The call lasted several minutes and then the witness began filming the phenomenon again. After some time he took another one call. In the meantime he was observing it with binoculars. Finally he managed to take a 1-minute long video. The observation lasted about 20 minutes and during all the time UFOs were suspended in the air, one above another. Then one of them flew away with high speed and after several second the witness lost it from his view. The observer didn't notice the disappearance of the second craft because he lost it from his eyes for a while and when he looked up again, it was no longer there and skies were clear. UFOs were disc-shaped and metallic in color what can be seen on the video. Dariusz claims that he
                  noticed a white glow emitting beams around objects when he was observing it with binoculars. It seemed that discs are joined together and exchange energy. He also claims that after the sightings some strange things began going on in his house, i.e. lightbulbs were broken, his cell phone wasn't working and several days after taking the film he noticed that a unknown to him black car was parked near his house all the night. After some time when the phenomena ceased astonishing news emerged. It turned out that an anonymous military man confirmed the observation. He claimed that there was a report and even attempts were made in order to localize the objects with radars. Allegedly nothing unusual was noticed over Lublin but anonymous informer told that an UFO object was detected over Konopnica (located several km away). Source: NPN - www.npn.ehost.pl by: Piotr Cielebias: NOL - Polish UFO Journal 2006 © (http://nol-polishufojournal.blogspot.com)

                  http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4201

                  Puukohola Heiau Near Kawaihae , Hawaii Sphere-Like Object In The Clouds

                  Posted: April 15, 2006 Date: November 2003 Time: Daytime Hi Brian, This is (name removed) again. Since sending you the image yesterday I remembered another image that I had taken in November 2003 with a Kodak digital camera I had at the time. I had saved them on disk and decided to look at the object again. I hadn't sent the image in till now because the object is small in the image and didn't think it worth bothering with. I was traveling on the west side of the Big Island with a friend and taking scenic photos. We were visiting the Puukohola Heiau near Kawaihae. It's north of Kailua-Kona. You can see Maui from there.

                  As with the photos I sent to you before of "The Thing", I didn't notice anything until scanning through the images days later. That's when I noticed the sphere-like object in the clouds above the temple. Now, Kawahihae is about 4 mi. north of the Heiau and Waikoloa Village is about 10 miles away. It could be a balloon, but it would be a big one. I don't think it's a bird either. There is one odd thing though. Park Ranch near Waimea, which is about 12-15 miles away and is the direction I am looking toward in the image, has a private airport for wealthy visitors to the ranch. About the image I sent you, thought you should know just as an interesting side note, Puukohola Heiau was built by Kamehameha for his war god KU so that he would be victorious in battle and unit the islands as king. There was supposed to be a peaceful meeting here between himself and a cousin who also wanted to be king. but it erupted in a battle that Kamehameha won. Now wanting to go back to Hawaii
                  Thank you to the person for providing the report and photo. Please note that the photos are copyrighted to John. Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/ Plus a new domain name, HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

                  http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4192

                  Fortuitous UFO In The Nocturnal Sky Of Orizaba, To See

                  Posted: April 14, 2006 By Rossana Tejeda López A night of last month, the moon was seen marvelous and by intuition, since the garage of my house, I removed him the last three photos, that remained me, in the first photo a UFO leaves anaranjado very luminous, in the second does not leave anything and in the third one can be observed very clearly a luminous one orb, the reality is that I did not see anything, and that that spent the night contemplated the precious sky.

                  Complete report in www.eldurmientedeorizaba.com Rossana Tejeda López Also in the reports original language below: OVNI FORTUITO EN EL CIELO NOCTURNO DE ORIZABA, VER. Por Rossana Tejeda López Una noche del mes pasado, la luna se veía maravillosa y por intuición, desde la cochera de mi casa, le saqué las últimas tres fotos, que me quedaban, en la primera foto sale un ovni anaranjado muy luminoso, en la segunda no sale nada y en la tercera se puede observar muy claramente un luminoso orb, la realidad es que yo no vi nada, y eso que me pasé la noche contemplado el precioso cielo.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 29, 2006

                    Click the links if you don't receive the images or can't access the links.

                    http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4265

                    Phoenix, Arizona Another Unusual Object Video Taped

                    Posted: April 28, 2006 Hello Brian, How is everything? Jeff Willes sent me this video a few days ago and I thought you might want to share it with others through your website. Jeff Willes, respected skywatcher from Phoenix, Az., video-taped an incredible light display from a hovering UFO or UFOs. According to Jeff it started out as 2 white lights hovering in the sky for about 30 seconds. Then one of the lights disappeared leaving one light visible for about another minute or so. Next, a string of lights shoot out of the bright light and swing around to the right forming a boomerang shape then turning off completing the sighting.

                    Before I saw this video I had heard about it from Jeff and didn't expect it to be this incredible. The video is proof that UFO activity is still strong over the skies of Phoenix and Jeff deserves a pat on the back for this amazing video. Thanks to Jeff for letting Cnufos.com use the video. Visit Jeff's website and see what else he's captured over the last decade. www.ufosoverphoenix.com updates with more video coming soon. Be well and give my best. Rich Giordano - Cnufos.com, Phoenix, Az. Photos and footage © 2006 Jeff Willes Phoenix, Arizona Another Unusual Object Video Taped - Video Footage http://www.hbccufo.org/videos/webjw4_20_06.wmv Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/ Plus a new domain name, HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ HBCC UFO
                    Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

                    http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4264

                    Modesto, California Interesting Objects Filmed

                    Posted: April 28, 2006 Date: April 26th, 2006 Time: 2:00pm and 2:20pm. Good day Brian, I had a very interesting day while I was over at a friends house in Modesto, California. We had just finished doing yard work in the backyard, and my friend had to run some errands and asked me to stick around for dinner. It would be more than a few hours before I needed to head up to the Sierra foothills for a meeting with an associate and so decided to stick around.

                    While I was enjoying the beautiful California day I noticed these little 'sparkles' or 'bright sprites' showing up in the eastern direction. I thought that there were too many of these to be an isolated aircraft as they appeared to jump from one area to another by random and wide distance margins. Since I travel no where without at least one camera, I ran to the car to grab it. Within a short time I had my 6 megapixel Fuji digital SLR set up and started taking pictures in the general area where I kept seeing these bright reflections or flashes. I had finished taking about 800 shots and decided to transfer and load them into my laptop for a closer inspection, hoping that perhaps I got lucky and caught one of these 'things'. Of course there were your normal bugs and birds and other known airborne particulates that got captured too. But there were three or four shots that definitely didn't seem to fall into any of the known categories. I pulled up a small program that allows
                    you to zoom in on photos that brings out greater detail and I was surprised at what I saw. Staring in my face was what appeared to be a semi-shiny spheroid (or orb) shaped object. I was feeling pretty good about my 'captures' and went back outside to retrieve my camera and tripod, (this was about an hour later). I had just grabbed the tripod and started to walk back when I noticed a huge reflection in the North by Northwest skies. Well I thought to myself, I'm here with the camera and tripod in my hand so what the hell lets take a few more shots!. I had the camera in burst mode so was able to fire off five shots instantly and then came back inside to see if I'd gotten lucky again. The very first shot nearly made me fall out of my chair. It seem to have many of the characteristics of a classic disc. I quickly opened up the small photo program to zoom in on the object and was surprised to see what appears to be a cupola on the top of this object. There also appears to be
                    a few of the orb or spheroid shaped objects flying nearby which I found very interesting. It also made me wonder if the number of reflective flashes that I had seen earlier in the East were perhaps associated with this discoid shaped craft. One of my associates likes to call the spheres "Spyroids" and this made me think, what if the disc shaped craft was releasing these objects (for recon or other) and then recovers them back for the information gathered by them. I am not saying that I captured anything spectacular as these photos have still not been looked at by my usual contacts that I send these to for further analysis. But my fellow skywatchers that I keep in contact with thought that they were pretty interesting shots and suggested that I post them for you and your readers to take a gander at. So I've included two original shots (albeit they've been cropped to keep the email size down), and then a few zoomed cropped and slightly filter-enhanced versions. These
                    photos (and others that were shot) should be considered to be still in the earliest of any preliminary analysis. We will update you as more information is received. April 26th, 2006 First shot that includes the orb/spheroid shaped object was captured between 2:00pm and 2:20pm. It was shot facing the east at full 12x zoom with a Fuji S602 digital camera. No air traffic was observed during the shooting. Wind was a mild 3-5 mph from the South. Distance to the object(s) is unknown but is generally considered to be quite a distance from the cameraperson. Second shot of a discoid type looking craft was captured about 3:20pm. It was shot facing the North by Northwest at a Full 12x zoom with the same camera as above. Again no air traffic was seen or observed. Wind was still mild and unchanged Distance appears to be slightly closer to the cameraperson than that of the spheroid shaped object. Ufora Member - Johnny Anonymous Photos are © 2006 Johnny Anonymous