Crop Circles

  • vgambino1@cox.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2004
      Abductions, livestock mutilations, the continued harvesting of
      genetic material, all these things are interrelated in one way.

      A future that is denuded of self replicating life.
      A world that has lost the ability to live without intervention.
      An environment so controlled that all independent life is nonexistent.
      A society trapped in a place that leaves no other recourse but to
      attempt to retrieve things that were lost.

      Our current visitors are not willing to expose themselves to our
      scrutiny and continue to harvest the materials of life from our food
      stocks and our selves. If we wish to understand the reasons we have
      to explore any and all possibilities and decide if the facts fit the
      evidence.

      Here is how other phenomena fit to my construct:

      Crop circles

      From what I can discern about the prevailing theories they are:
      1. Formed by hoaxers.
      2. An artifact or some force of nature.
      3. The products of an “Alien” race trying to communicate.

      I believe there are a few other ideas such as windows to other
      dimensions, or the work of spirits and angels.

      1. Hoaxers

      Admittedly some have stepped forward to claim responsibility but
      the few who have revealed themselves cannot account for all the
      crop circles around the world. They can only account for a small
      percentage of the formations seen globally.

      2. Artifact or Force of Nature

      I believe that to describe crop circles as an artifact formed by some
      elemental force of nature is nonsense. Nature can not create
      patterns of geometric, concentric, interlocking designs. These are
      the product of some intelligence. Thus we can eliminate that as a
      source.

      3. The products of an “Alien” race trying to communicate

      The circles and designs are formed by an intelligence and created in
      many cases with a force that alters the genetics of the plants
      affected. In my opinion, this is the most reliable method for
      identifying a real crop circle from those that are hoaxed. The only
      aspect of crop circles that can be verified by the scientific
      community that is beyond our capabilities at this time is the genetic
      alteration in these real crop circles. Experiments performed by many
      universities have confirmed that this is one aspect that tags a crop
      circle as genuine and not hoaxed.

      There are many other telltale signs associated with the real thing,
      but this is the one I choose to use as marker for truth and evidence
      of some advanced technology used to create them.

      This also connects crop circles to my previous assertions.
      The prevailing theory is that this is a device “Aliens” are using to
      attempt to communicate with us.

      I have a problem with this.

      If “ I “ assuming the intent of the aliens, wanted to make myself
      known or communicate with the inhabitants of an alien world I don’t
      think I would go to the trouble of deforming crops on a world wide
      basis drawing pictures in a symbolic language. Doing so in the dead of
      night or the relatively uninhabited regions off open farm land.
      I would use my advanced technology to broadcast a message to all
      the inhabitants in every language I had at my disposal.

      I believe it is insane to think that an alien culture would go to such
      extremes to attempt to communicate.
      In fact it can not be communication in that sense.

      Crop circles are pictograms described in our crops and fields. They
      are left and no attempt to make actual contact is attempted.

      It seems more likely that these designs are for some other purpose
      than as a means of communication.

      Communication by definition is to attempt to EXCHANGE or impart
      information, thoughts, or messages.

      Certainly the pictograms contain information and are mathematical in
      nature but the meanings follow no progression and the aspect of
      imparting information is obscured by the unrelated aspects of each
      crop circle.

      If these crop circles are for communication, to impart information,
      to open a dialogue, or to give warning then why are they so cryptic?
      What purpose do they serve hidden in the fields and what message
      can they contain that can only be deciphered by mathematicians?

      If I wanted to communicate with some one and could only draw
      pictures.
      I would attempt to take someone and instruct him or her in my
      language and names for the pictures I draw.
      I would not leave them to be misinterpreted by people that had no
      understanding of what those pictures meant. I would attempt to
      instruct or at least identify specific meanings to each picture. I
      would give someone the ability to understand me by teaching them
      the meanings for my words and the things I draw.

      It seems to me that we are mistaken as to why these things occur. I
      know of only one group of formations that bears any resemblance to
      an attempt to communicate. This example consists of a block of
      figures that appear to show a genetic helix and human like figure
      bordered by a frame of depressed vegetation.

      The image was very similar to one we sent out in 1974 at the
      inception of the SETI project.
      To my knowledge we have not had a return radio signal and have not
      received a reply yet. That is unless you count this formation which
      only appeared once in 2001. This image was left in a field adjacent to
      the Chilbolton radio telescope in England. Investigators have not been
      able to confirm where this came from but suspect pranksters.
      Full analysis with graphics and tables by Dr. Cornet may be viewed at:
      http://bcornet.homestead.com/files/Chilbolton/chilbolton.htm

      I suspect we are again mislead by our hopes and dreams of an alien
      presence on earth.

      If we take a step back and look at the crop circles as a part of some
      other larger unknown plan then we may gain a new perspective.

      I have attempted to correlate many of the aspects of alien abduction
      and cattle mutilation into a single theory. I predicated this on a
      future inhabited by a race of altered people and genetically sterile
      livestock. I proposed this as the underlying reason for the continuing
      abductions and harvesting of biological samples. I wish to now
      attempt to incorporate crop circles into this theory.

      If our descendants have destroyed our environment and consumed all
      the resources beyond their capacity to sustain themselves. Then
      crop circles fit nicely with the retrieval of material for the sustaining
      of a future unable to grow the food they need to live.

      Instead of just taking large chunks of crops the circle makers are
      altering the genetics of these crops and retrieving the basic
      materials of these altered crops. The circles and designs are just to
      disguise their true purpose which is the genetic manipulation of these
      plants. The aspect of genetic mutation in the plants left behind
      suggests that they were manipulated and altered by some thing for
      some reason.

      The pictograms may just be to cover the evidence of these crops
      being harvested and altered for an environment that no longer
      supports that type of growth. The variety of crops affected is
      extremely wide and the aspect of the genetic alteration is evident in
      every one that is considered to be a real crop circle. I suspect this
      may be the connecting reason for crop circles, Aliens, and cattle
      mutilations.

      Vern
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2004
        "If " I " assuming the intent of the aliens, wanted to make myself
        known or communicate with the inhabitants of an alien world I don't
        think I would go to the trouble of deforming crops on a world wide
        basis drawing pictures in a symbolic language. Doing so in the dead of
        night or the relatively uninhabited regions off open farm land.
        I would use my advanced technology to broadcast a message to all
        the inhabitants in every language I had at my disposal.

        I believe it is insane to think that an alien culture would go to such
        extremes to attempt to communicate.
        In fact it can not be communication in that sense. "

        What if because of your societies rules and the laws put in place by the
        Lord of the planet you had to be subtle??? What if you wanted the people to
        know you were there but everything you wrote the other aliens knew about
        too. They have politics too... How many people do you think speak
        telepath??? What makes you think they speak english??? Would you understand
        Annunaki spoken??? I think it is a little more complicated.

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 2004
          Did you by chance see this article???i find it humerous...
          http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/science/story/0,12996,1295520,00.html

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 12 10:03 AM

            http://theconversation.org/booklet2.html

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 28, 2006
              http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inter2006/Australia/Australia2006.html

              First crop circle of 2006... In Australia

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
                Merkaba at the center of this circle in Germany on June 23.

                http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inter2008/germany/Secklendorf/Secklen\
                dorf2008a.html
                <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inter2008/germany/Secklendorf/Seckle\
                ndorf2008a.html>

                Chakras:

                http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/chakras-Shakta.htm
                <http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/chakras-Shakta.htm>

                In the above link it is said that this chakra "represents the
                densest grade of manifestation," however, it is the chakra located
                below the feet that connects our energy field with Mother Earth, see
                this link: http://soul1.org/ <http://soul1.org/>

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                  Dex,

                  Whoever the crop circle artists may be, they are obviously
                  well-steeped in esoteric knowledge as well as being adept technologists. I
                  guess that anyone who wants to understand what they may be trying to
                  communicate will need first to understand the meanings of the esoteric
                  symbols that they are employing. These symbols are already a
                  long-established terrestrial human language that is common to all mankind.
                  So the crop-artists have already come half-way to connect with us by
                  speaking to us in our own terms. And yet, this is no ordinary language. It
                  is the universal language of symbols that relate to the innermost mysteries
                  of human nature and the cosmos, transcending all boundaries of time and
                  culture. They speak directly to the knowledge and wisdom that are stored in
                  the human soul - the place where the "joined resonance" can be found.

                  I share your opinion of the article about the chakras at the
                  http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/chakras-Shakta.htm link you gave. It
                  seems to have been written by someone who has not had an authentic
                  experience of the chakras and who does not understand their real nature. In
                  spite of the authoritative tones in which it is written it appears to
                  contain a great deal of incorrect and misleading data that I would think can
                  serve only to confuse our understanding of esoteric symbolism.
                  Unfortunately this half-baked kind of literature about the chakras abounds
                  on the net. I dare say that anyone who wants to understand them properly
                  will have to dig deeper for enlightenment - into their own souls, no doubt.
                  Perhaps one purpose of the crop circles is to assist this process for
                  whoever cares to contemplate them. They do look like yantras after all.

                  Regards,
                  Regan

                  "The Truth is in here!"

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                    Very good Regan.

                    Dex

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 5, 2008
                      This is an excellent viewpoint Regan...So, I forwarded it...Dex