RE: [Astrosciences] Fermi Paradox

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      OK Jahnets, but as long as it has some sort of vibration, it is physical,
      whether rare or dense.

      Bill
      J:The article below I copied for you... Did you read it??? What is your
      point??? I try to show you something and you want to argue what a word I
      used to try to describe it means??? You still can't see it can you??? That
      is the point... Fermi the nucleur

      scientist couldn't see it with his physical eyes... Your buddies can shoot
      them down though because they can track the vibration. Just most people that
      haven't bothered to raise their consciousness will not be able to see them.
      That is until the vibrations of earth change and everyone begins seeing them
      and the rest of the dead walking. ha ha So see the psychics will see
      justification one way or another, we will get to sit back and watch the rest
      of the unbelievers freak...So you just stay stubborn...

      1. The Ultimate Secret of the Mayan Calendar David Wilcock The Universal

      Role of Phi http://www.ascension2000.com

      With the work of Dr. S. V. Smelyakov and Y. Karpenko on the Mayan

      calendar, we may well have the "smoking gun" to prove scientifically that a

      fundamental energetic change is occurring throughout our entire solar system

      at this time, fostering a crucial link between the sun, Earth and other

      planets and their effects on human consciousness.

      Since distant ancient times, these prophesied changes have been

      associated with the culmination of a 25,920-year master cycle known as

      "precession." In Shift of the Ages, we demonstrate how this cycle can be

      seen in the long-term activity of the sun as well as the rotation of Earth's

      axis. We also show how the Mayan calendar cycle, at 5,125 years, is exactly

      one-fifth of the precession. John Major Jenkins has demonstrated that on

      December 21, 2012, the end-date for this cycle, the long-term "precessional"

      orientation of Earth's axis is perfectly aligned with the center of our

      galaxy. And now, Smelyakov et al. have added dramatic new evidence to the

      case in their paper "The Auric Time Scale and the Mayan Calendar." The

      article you are now reading is the first account of this groundbreaking

      study to be published worldwide, other than the paper itself, which has

      remained completely obscure to the Internet-based metaphysical culture at

      large. This is due to its degree of sophistication, making it almost

      indecipherable to those not educated in physics and mathematics.

      Smelyakov's discovery is based on his earlier investigations of the

      ratio known as "phi" or the Golden Section and how it unifies and correlates

      the following phenomena:

      * fundamental biological phenomena (cellular and physiological rhythms);

      * cyclical events in botany (vegetative cycles, etc.);

      * cycles in zoology (counts of livestock, number of fishes caught, etc.);

      * meteorological (weather) cycles;

      * the physics of the movements of the sun and Earth;

      * the ebb and flow of human emotion as seen in financial market activities

      (Kondratiev cycle and others);

      * historical events such as wars and population levels;

      * cycles of criminal behavior;

      * earthquakes and other natural disasters; and

      * cycles of sudden variation in Carbon-14 radiation content in tree rings.

      Those who have studied sacred geometry or read my books and/or others

      on the subject are well aware of the importance of the phi ratio, which has

      a value of 1.6180339. This ratio can be easily seen in the relationships

      between common "Diatonic" musical frequencies as well as the natural

      proportions of growing bacteria clusters, plant and animal life, and the

      human body. When drawn geometrically, phi appears as the classic spiral

      shape that we so often see on seashells at the beach. Furthermore, the

      importance of phi was enshrined in many ancient structures throughout the

      world. As a ratio, it perfectly balances the forces of expansion and

      contraction, which can be demonstrated geometrically or mathematically, and

      its connection to music shows that it is a fundamental characteristic of the

      behavior of vibration.

      "The importance of phi was enshrined in many ancient structures

      throughout the world. As a ratio, it perfectly balances the forces of

      expansion and contraction, which can be demonstrated geometrically or

      mathematically, and its connection to music shows that it is a fundamental

      characteristic of the behavior of vibration."

      Smelyakov and others assert that the vibrations of phi ripple through

      the very "fabric" of time and space, owing to its innate harmonic

      characteristics. In The Divine Cosmos, we explain how Russian scientists

      have determined that what we call "space" is not empty, but rather is filled

      with an energetic medium that Nikola Tesla suggested "behaves as a liquid to

      solid bodies, and as a solid to light and heat." The mysteries of the

      universe, all the way from the "flat" formation of the known universe to the

      anomalies of galaxy formation, the structure and function of our solar

      system, and even the world of quantum physics, can all be unified in a

      single, coherent model once we reintroduce this medium, which the ancient

      Greeks referred to as "aether." As detailed in our book Convergence III,

      many other mysteries of consciousness, life and "psychic" phenomena are

      explained by aether-based models as well, and the above list of phi-related

      cycles certainly adds to what the research has already determined.

      Solar-planetary Synchronism

      If we were to vibrate a fluid, we would see wavelengths appear with

      the simple phi relationship occurring between them. Similarly, the phi

      relationship can be observed in the cycles of our solar system. It appears

      that we have "ripples" of energy in our galaxy that we move through in set

      intervals of time which are based on phi and of which the Mayans were well

      aware, as we shall see. Smelyakov has determined that the entire solar

      system operates in a unified, harmonic fashion that he terms

      "Solar-planetary Synchronism" (SPS), whose values are all related to each

      other by the phi ratio. This work allows us to predict the exact orbit of a

      hypothetical planet "Proserpine" past Pluto at 510.9 years in length, as

      well as unifying the movements of the Asteroid Belt and the various cycles

      of solar activity with all other known harmonics (orbits) in the solar

      system. Furthermore, as noted, the same cycles can be shown to affect human

      life and economic trends.

      These connections between various celestial and terrestrial cycles are

      discovered by taking a basic time unit and then expanding or contracting it

      by various exponential powers of phi, where phi^0 is equal to 1, phi^1 is

      the classic ratio of 1.6180339, and phi^-1 is .618. Overall, Smelyakov calls

      the various powers of phi the "Auric series," and assigns this series the

      letter F. Thus, F is a geometric progression as follows: F = {…phi^-2,

      phi^-1, phi^0, phi^1, phi^2, …}. This cycle potentially can expand

      infinitely in either the negative or positive direction.

      To see Solar-planetary Synchronism in action, we begin by taking a

      given cycle in our solar system and assign it to the center of the Auric

      series at phi^0. An example would be to take one Earth year for this basic

      cycle. Doing so, we discover that phi^5 is 11.089, which is very close to

      the established value of 11.07 Earth years for the basic "sunspot cycle."

      This example shows us that the standard 11-year sunspot cycle is what

      Smelyakov would call the "fifth phi-harmonic" of Earth's orbit. Obviously,

      most people would not expect any connection between these two cycles, since

      the sun and planets are supposedly "separate." In the new model, they are

      very much integrated by aether. This is but one of many examples that show

      how our solar system works as a miraculously unified system, but in

      mainstream physics models that exclude the existence of aether, these

      connections are left unseen or ignored.

      Smelyakov explains that most of the "phi-harmonics" that can be found

      in the solar system are based either on Earth's orbit of one year or the

      basic Sunspot cycle of 11.07 years. Either of these cycles can be used as

      the central point on which to calculate the harmonics of phi. When this is

      done, Smelyakov states that by taking various powers of phi or various

      powers of 2 x phi from these "seed" cycles of time, we get "most known basic

      periods in Nature and society from biology to geology, including economical

      cycles."

      Smelyakov's literally Earth-shaking discovery involving the Mayan

      calendar cycle was found by a process similar to the above, where a given

      time cycle with a given start date is divided into "a sequence of intervals

      [within it that have a] duration decreasing [by phi]." Here it is important

      to remember that the entire cycle decreases to a certain final moment at the

      end of the cycle. Even though the phi-based series F can theoretically

      extend infinitely in either direction, when you are dealing with a series

      that is exponentially decreasing in duration, the cycle does converge on one

      end-point, simply representing smaller and smaller intervals of time in that

      moment. This would be the same as how the central point of the spiral on a

      seashell is theoretically infinite in its imploding "recursiveness," yet we

      nevertheless can clearly define the end of the seashell's spiral.

      "Smelyakov applied the 'Auric series' F to the Mayan Calendar cycle. By

      doing so, the infinitely-converging end-point clustered around December 21,

      2012. Thus, we see that the imploding phi cycle has clear effects on

      celestial objects in interplanetary space and the behavior of lifeforms in

      time. This might explain why the Mayans stated that 'time would collapse' at

      the end of their calendar cycle."

      Smelyakov then applied the "Auric series" F to the Mayan calendar

      cycle. By doing so, the infinitely-converging end-point clustered around

      December 21, 2012. Thus, we see that the imploding phi cycle has clear

      effects on celestial objects in interplanetary space and the behavior of

      lifeforms in time. This might explain why the Mayans stated that "time would

      collapse" at the end of their calendar cycle. These connections have

      previously been intuitively suggested and explored by the late Terence

      McKenna in the "Timewave Zero" model, but there is still controversy over

      whether his discoveries are scientifically sound. With Smelyakov's

      additions, any remaining mystery is cleared away and a far more discrete,

      verifiable model is introduced to support the basic premise of an "imploding

      cycle" centering around 2012-13.

      As mentioned, typically Smelyakov would take the value of Earth's

      orbit at one year or the value of the sunspot cycle at 11.07 years then plug

      it into the center of the Auric series [phi^0] to locate other cycles. With

      the Mayan calendar, the same process was performed, except that the total

      length of the Mayan calendar at 5,125.3661 years was used as the central

      time unit for the Auric series, and the various "harmonics" of phi, in

      years, were then calculated. The commonly-agreed start time of August 6-13,

      3113 BC was used as the origin of the cycle. Smelyakov found "abrupt

      world-wide changes" at each of the cycle hit-points that were determined by

      this system. The categories Smelyakov correlated to the Auric series are:

      * Global natural cataclysms [on Earth] and phenomena in space [supernovas

      of nearby stars within our own galaxy];

      * The coming of great teachers of humanity, as well as outstanding

      philosophers and scientists;

      * The origins of calendars (as systems for measuring time/space);

      * Demographic trends (specified by the population of China as an indicator

      of world trends); and

      * The formation and interaction of worldwide religious/philosophical

      systems and states.

      Demographics

      In order to give a complete background to his studies of history and

      show the overall ebb and flow of population levels and cultural centers,

      Smelyakov focuses on the population [demographic] statistics for China,

      since there is accurate census data that has remained unbroken for more than

      2,000 years. He found that all of the most important demographic changes in

      China clustered precisely around the "hit points" as specified by the Auric

      Series of the Mayan calendar. The overall phases of civilization as seen in

      the Auric cycle include four principle phenomena:

      1. Prolonged processes of condensation of centers of civilization;

      2. Relatively short periods of founding of new cultures in some of these

      centers;

      3. Violent flourishing and expansion of the new cultures separated from

      their "parents"; and

      4. Rapid and unexpected decay and contraction or disappearance of the

      "parent" civilizations.

      Since these effects are already well established, we can indeed expect a

      lot of global surprises in socio-political arenas in the next few years. Two

      "bifurcation points" of extreme change in 2003 and 2008 were established

      from ''studies of more local cycles of planetary movement as well as the

      statistically-estimated timing of the most significant population changes in

      China." There is no doubt that dramatic changes have already come into view

      since the publication of Smelyakov's work in 1999. The accuracy of his

      predictions is further enhanced by the fact that in December, 2000, he

      correctly pinpointed the September 11 date (within a ten-day window

      surrounding September 16) as an "extremely dangerous" time for humanity,

      associated with airplane or other crashes, economic failures, and warfare.

      Even the nations involved in the problem, including the USA, Israel and

      Afghanistan, were included in his prediction, which was mentioned in The

      Mountain Astrologer magazine.

      Earthquakes

      Smelyakov also demonstrates the correlation between the Auric Time

      Series of the Mayan calendar and major earthquakes. Prior to the 20th

      Century, there was no Richter scale for measurement, and the severity of a

      quake was only indicated by the number of deaths created. The National

      Earthquake Information Center of Russia has listed the top 21 most

      destructive earthquakes in the world from 856 AD to present, and all of them

      occured during one of Smelyakov's cycle hit points. Furthermore, the

      "imploding" nature of the cycle is seen by the fact that out of a total of

      21 earthquakes, fully 9 occurred in the 20th century. This strongly suggests

      that conventional methods of earthquake prediction and analysis need to be

      abandoned and a more unified "aetheric" view considered.

      Conclusion

      Smelyakov et al.'s study shows that the Mayan calendar, properly

      understood, is not simply a linear cycle of time but a focal point for an

      exponential "imploding" cycle of time structured on phi. Based on our

      research, we feel that this cycle delineates our movement through areas of

      progressively higher aetheric vibration in the galaxy. Each time we move

      into a new layer where the vibration of the "zero-point energy" medium of

      space increases, there are direct, dramatic physical effects.

      "Smelyakov et al.'s study shows that the Mayan calendar, properly

      understood, is not simply a linear cycle of time but a focal point for an

      exponential 'imploding' cycle of time structured on phi. Based on our

      research, we feel that this cycle delineates our movement through areas of

      progressively higher aetheric vibration in the galaxy."

      This cycle has directly caused the last three geomagnetic pole inversions

      on Earth, a reliable succession of extremely powerful earthquakes, and

      supernova explosions in nearby areas of our own galaxy. Almost every

      religious teaching in the world originated during one of the cycle points,

      including those of Krishna, Vyasa, Zoroaster, Gautama Buddha, Fu-Si,

      Lao-tzu, Confucius, Pythagoras, Plato, and Christ. Practically all known

      ancient civilizations created calendars during these times as well,

      including China, India, Iran, Babylon, Egypt, and Maya. And now with the

      aether theories of Dr. Aleskey Dmitriev, we have also seen how the entire

      solar system is showing signs of an ever-increasing energetic charge.

      It is utterly remarkable that the Maya should be able to encode this

      cycle so clearly into their calendar, with its connections not only to the

      linear phenomenon of precession but to an exponential phenomenon based on

      phi that has such clear energetic effects on both the material plane and the

      arena of consciousness. It is even more remarkable that this cycle should

      ratchet forward with ever-increasing intensity into the moment wherein

      Earth's precessional position is in perfect alignment with Galactic Center.

      The mysteries of how and why all these cycles relate are described in our

      final book, The Divine Cosmos.

      By combining the effects of geo-cosmic change with the overall

      flourishing of humanity in the cultural and spiritual sense, we see that as

      the cycle continues to exponentially accelerate its energetic rate of

      vibration into the 2012-13 "singularity," we can expect ever more rapid

      increases in human awareness, leading up to a discontinuous mega-event where

      "time and space collapse" as we know it. We believe that there is no reason

      to fear this change, as what we are moving towards is a literal shift in the

      basic characteristics of matter, energy, and consciousness.

      In an article entitled "A Scientific Blueprint for Ascension," we have

      demonstrated a connection between these energetic changes and the evolution

      of life on Earth. The work of Dr. Vladimir Poponin, Dr. Glen Rein and others

      reveals that our DNA is actually an energetic "field effect" that appears to

      be an innate characteristic of the "vibrations" of space-time around us. As

      these outer energetic changes occur, there are changes in life as well. As

      demonstrated in Convergence III, once these energy increases reach a

      critical threshold, there is a literal transformation of matter into a

      higher "density" or dimension of energy, rendering it invisible to those in

      our own "third density" or dimension. Though this may seem quite impossible,

      there are ample cases of human disappearance and/or invisibility and other

      anomalous effects on matter in the presence of high-intensity energetic

      fields. This includes "vortex" effects such as those documented in the

      Bermuda and Devil's Triangles, as well as lesser-known anomalies associated

      with tornadoes.

      "The work of Dr. Vladimir Poponin, Dr. Glen Rein and others reveals

      that our DNA is actually an energetic 'field effect' that appears to be an

      innate characteristic of the 'vibrations' of space-time around us. As these

      outer energetic changes occur, there are changes in life as well."

      From our research, it appears that the ancients knew of this coming

      time quite well, and referred to it as the dawning of a Golden Age for

      humanity, the likes of which have never before been seen. All of us are

      being given an opportunity to experience a collective initiation, as Gregg

      Braden would say, wherein we have the choice to move out of fear and into

      trust that the prophecies given to us are indeed accurate. These prophecies

      include the words of Jesus of Nazareth, who in John 14:12 said, "As I do

      these things, so shall ye do them, and greater things." Copyright (c) 2006

      by David Wilcock. All Rights Reserved.