RE: [Astrosciences] Fermi Paradox

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      Thank you for spelling my name right... It makes perfect sense. Physical is
      material, solid... Other than spirit. Earth is material. Dense. It is
      unique in that it is faster to learn lessons in the material than in spirit.
      Did you not read the bottom article on Steve's letter? It was about Phi
      ratio 1.618 and how the universe was in line with it. The solar spots at
      11.089. What I'm saying is that life on the other planets and in space may
      vibrate at a faster or slower level than us, so it would be invisible to the
      naked physical eye. Psychics and people who meditate deeply raise their
      vibration and that is probably why they can see them and others can not. The
      Sidhe left and went tween or in between a dimension. Still here just off by
      probably .809 . Same reason why many of the beings I've seen with my eyes
      wouldn't help me by giving me a hand off a cliff. Because they weren't
      physical even though they appeared to be to me. The answer to Fermis
      paradox is that they are here they just can not be seen with the physical
      eye. They vibrate too fast. When they crash they enter the physical world
      and thus become material. That is why in Stichin's books at a few different
      points they weren't sure if they could go back home. It wasn't the distance.
      It was because their bodies became physical when they entered the Earths
      vibrational area. That is the same reason when the first Atlanteans came
      down some came down with half animal and half man bodies. They fell too fast
      and kept going in vibration. They weren't born into Earth they fell into it.
      The only real physical picture I have ever seen of an alien was that Billy
      Meiers picture of a woman. Makes me wonder what happened to her... Likewise
      I bet the City of Agarti being inside Earth is at a different vibration than
      we are on the surface...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        OK Jahnets, but as long as it has some sort of vibration, it is physical,
        whether rare or dense.

        Bill
        J:The article below I copied for you... Did you read it??? What is your
        point??? I try to show you something and you want to argue what a word I
        used to try to describe it means??? You still can't see it can you??? That
        is the point... Fermi the nucleur

        scientist couldn't see it with his physical eyes... Your buddies can shoot
        them down though because they can track the vibration. Just most people that
        haven't bothered to raise their consciousness will not be able to see them.
        That is until the vibrations of earth change and everyone begins seeing them
        and the rest of the dead walking. ha ha So see the psychics will see
        justification one way or another, we will get to sit back and watch the rest
        of the unbelievers freak...So you just stay stubborn...

        1. The Ultimate Secret of the Mayan Calendar David Wilcock The Universal

        Role of Phi http://www.ascension2000.com

        With the work of Dr. S. V. Smelyakov and Y. Karpenko on the Mayan

        calendar, we may well have the "smoking gun" to prove scientifically that a

        fundamental energetic change is occurring throughout our entire solar system

        at this time, fostering a crucial link between the sun, Earth and other

        planets and their effects on human consciousness.

        Since distant ancient times, these prophesied changes have been

        associated with the culmination of a 25,920-year master cycle known as

        "precession." In Shift of the Ages, we demonstrate how this cycle can be

        seen in the long-term activity of the sun as well as the rotation of Earth's

        axis. We also show how the Mayan calendar cycle, at 5,125 years, is exactly

        one-fifth of the precession. John Major Jenkins has demonstrated that on

        December 21, 2012, the end-date for this cycle, the long-term "precessional"

        orientation of Earth's axis is perfectly aligned with the center of our

        galaxy. And now, Smelyakov et al. have added dramatic new evidence to the

        case in their paper "The Auric Time Scale and the Mayan Calendar." The

        article you are now reading is the first account of this groundbreaking

        study to be published worldwide, other than the paper itself, which has

        remained completely obscure to the Internet-based metaphysical culture at

        large. This is due to its degree of sophistication, making it almost

        indecipherable to those not educated in physics and mathematics.

        Smelyakov's discovery is based on his earlier investigations of the

        ratio known as "phi" or the Golden Section and how it unifies and correlates

        the following phenomena:

        * fundamental biological phenomena (cellular and physiological rhythms);

        * cyclical events in botany (vegetative cycles, etc.);

        * cycles in zoology (counts of livestock, number of fishes caught, etc.);

        * meteorological (weather) cycles;

        * the physics of the movements of the sun and Earth;

        * the ebb and flow of human emotion as seen in financial market activities

        (Kondratiev cycle and others);

        * historical events such as wars and population levels;

        * cycles of criminal behavior;

        * earthquakes and other natural disasters; and

        * cycles of sudden variation in Carbon-14 radiation content in tree rings.

        Those who have studied sacred geometry or read my books and/or others

        on the subject are well aware of the importance of the phi ratio, which has

        a value of 1.6180339. This ratio can be easily seen in the relationships

        between common "Diatonic" musical frequencies as well as the natural

        proportions of growing bacteria clusters, plant and animal life, and the

        human body. When drawn geometrically, phi appears as the classic spiral

        shape that we so often see on seashells at the beach. Furthermore, the

        importance of phi was enshrined in many ancient structures throughout the

        world. As a ratio, it perfectly balances the forces of expansion and

        contraction, which can be demonstrated geometrically or mathematically, and

        its connection to music shows that it is a fundamental characteristic of the

        behavior of vibration.

        "The importance of phi was enshrined in many ancient structures

        throughout the world. As a ratio, it perfectly balances the forces of

        expansion and contraction, which can be demonstrated geometrically or

        mathematically, and its connection to music shows that it is a fundamental

        characteristic of the behavior of vibration."

        Smelyakov and others assert that the vibrations of phi ripple through

        the very "fabric" of time and space, owing to its innate harmonic

        characteristics. In The Divine Cosmos, we explain how Russian scientists

        have determined that what we call "space" is not empty, but rather is filled

        with an energetic medium that Nikola Tesla suggested "behaves as a liquid to

        solid bodies, and as a solid to light and heat." The mysteries of the

        universe, all the way from the "flat" formation of the known universe to the

        anomalies of galaxy formation, the structure and function of our solar

        system, and even the world of quantum physics, can all be unified in a

        single, coherent model once we reintroduce this medium, which the ancient

        Greeks referred to as "aether." As detailed in our book Convergence III,

        many other mysteries of consciousness, life and "psychic" phenomena are

        explained by aether-based models as well, and the above list of phi-related

        cycles certainly adds to what the research has already determined.

        Solar-planetary Synchronism

        If we were to vibrate a fluid, we would see wavelengths appear with

        the simple phi relationship occurring between them. Similarly, the phi

        relationship can be observed in the cycles of our solar system. It appears

        that we have "ripples" of energy in our galaxy that we move through in set

        intervals of time which are based on phi and of which the Mayans were well

        aware, as we shall see. Smelyakov has determined that the entire solar

        system operates in a unified, harmonic fashion that he terms

        "Solar-planetary Synchronism" (SPS), whose values are all related to each

        other by the phi ratio. This work allows us to predict the exact orbit of a

        hypothetical planet "Proserpine" past Pluto at 510.9 years in length, as

        well as unifying the movements of the Asteroid Belt and the various cycles

        of solar activity with all other known harmonics (orbits) in the solar

        system. Furthermore, as noted, the same cycles can be shown to affect human

        life and economic trends.

        These connections between various celestial and terrestrial cycles are

        discovered by taking a basic time unit and then expanding or contracting it

        by various exponential powers of phi, where phi^0 is equal to 1, phi^1 is

        the classic ratio of 1.6180339, and phi^-1 is .618. Overall, Smelyakov calls

        the various powers of phi the "Auric series," and assigns this series the

        letter F. Thus, F is a geometric progression as follows: F = {…phi^-2,

        phi^-1, phi^0, phi^1, phi^2, …}. This cycle potentially can expand

        infinitely in either the negative or positive direction.

        To see Solar-planetary Synchronism in action, we begin by taking a

        given cycle in our solar system and assign it to the center of the Auric

        series at phi^0. An example would be to take one Earth year for this basic

        cycle. Doing so, we discover that phi^5 is 11.089, which is very close to

        the established value of 11.07 Earth years for the basic "sunspot cycle."

        This example shows us that the standard 11-year sunspot cycle is what

        Smelyakov would call the "fifth phi-harmonic" of Earth's orbit. Obviously,

        most people would not expect any connection between these two cycles, since

        the sun and planets are supposedly "separate." In the new model, they are

        very much integrated by aether. This is but one of many examples that show

        how our solar system works as a miraculously unified system, but in

        mainstream physics models that exclude the existence of aether, these

        connections are left unseen or ignored.

        Smelyakov explains that most of the "phi-harmonics" that can be found

        in the solar system are based either on Earth's orbit of one year or the

        basic Sunspot cycle of 11.07 years. Either of these cycles can be used as

        the central point on which to calculate the harmonics of phi. When this is

        done, Smelyakov states that by taking various powers of phi or various

        powers of 2 x phi from these "seed" cycles of time, we get "most known basic

        periods in Nature and society from biology to geology, including economical

        cycles."

        Smelyakov's literally Earth-shaking discovery involving the Mayan

        calendar cycle was found by a process similar to the above, where a given

        time cycle with a given start date is divided into "a sequence of intervals

        [within it that have a] duration decreasing [by phi]." Here it is important

        to remember that the entire cycle decreases to a certain final moment at the

        end of the cycle. Even though the phi-based series F can theoretically

        extend infinitely in either direction, when you are dealing with a series

        that is exponentially decreasing in duration, the cycle does converge on one

        end-point, simply representing smaller and smaller intervals of time in that

        moment. This would be the same as how the central point of the spiral on a

        seashell is theoretically infinite in its imploding "recursiveness," yet we

        nevertheless can clearly define the end of the seashell's spiral.

        "Smelyakov applied the 'Auric series' F to the Mayan Calendar cycle. By

        doing so, the infinitely-converging end-point clustered around December 21,

        2012. Thus, we see that the imploding phi cycle has clear effects on

        celestial objects in interplanetary space and the behavior of lifeforms in

        time. This might explain why the Mayans stated that 'time would collapse' at

        the end of their calendar cycle."

        Smelyakov then applied the "Auric series" F to the Mayan calendar

        cycle. By doing so, the infinitely-converging end-point clustered around

        December 21, 2012. Thus, we see that the imploding phi cycle has clear

        effects on celestial objects in interplanetary space and the behavior of

        lifeforms in time. This might explain why the Mayans stated that "time would

        collapse" at the end of their calendar cycle. These connections have

        previously been intuitively suggested and explored by the late Terence

        McKenna in the "Timewave Zero" model, but there is still controversy over

        whether his discoveries are scientifically sound. With Smelyakov's

        additions, any remaining mystery is cleared away and a far more discrete,

        verifiable model is introduced to support the basic premise of an "imploding

        cycle" centering around 2012-13.

        As mentioned, typically Smelyakov would take the value of Earth's

        orbit at one year or the value of the sunspot cycle at 11.07 years then plug

        it into the center of the Auric series [phi^0] to locate other cycles. With

        the Mayan calendar, the same process was performed, except that the total

        length of the Mayan calendar at 5,125.3661 years was used as the central

        time unit for the Auric series, and the various "harmonics" of phi, in

        years, were then calculated. The commonly-agreed start time of August 6-13,

        3113 BC was used as the origin of the cycle. Smelyakov found "abrupt

        world-wide changes" at each of the cycle hit-points that were determined by

        this system. The categories Smelyakov correlated to the Auric series are:

        * Global natural cataclysms [on Earth] and phenomena in space [supernovas

        of nearby stars within our own galaxy];

        * The coming of great teachers of humanity, as well as outstanding

        philosophers and scientists;

        * The origins of calendars (as systems for measuring time/space);

        * Demographic trends (specified by the population of China as an indicator

        of world trends); and

        * The formation and interaction of worldwide religious/philosophical

        systems and states.

        Demographics

        In order to give a complete background to his studies of history and

        show the overall ebb and flow of population levels and cultural centers,

        Smelyakov focuses on the population [demographic] statistics for China,

        since there is accurate census data that has remained unbroken for more than

        2,000 years. He found that all of the most important demographic changes in

        China clustered precisely around the "hit points" as specified by the Auric

        Series of the Mayan calendar. The overall phases of civilization as seen in

        the Auric cycle include four principle phenomena:

        1. Prolonged processes of condensation of centers of civilization;

        2. Relatively short periods of founding of new cultures in some of these

        centers;

        3. Violent flourishing and expansion of the new cultures separated from

        their "parents"; and

        4. Rapid and unexpected decay and contraction or disappearance of the

        "parent" civilizations.

        Since these effects are already well established, we can indeed expect a

        lot of global surprises in socio-political arenas in the next few years. Two

        "bifurcation points" of extreme change in 2003 and 2008 were established

        from ''studies of more local cycles of planetary movement as well as the

        statistically-estimated timing of the most significant population changes in

        China." There is no doubt that dramatic changes have already come into view

        since the publication of Smelyakov's work in 1999. The accuracy of his

        predictions is further enhanced by the fact that in December, 2000, he

        correctly pinpointed the September 11 date (within a ten-day window

        surrounding September 16) as an "extremely dangerous" time for humanity,

        associated with airplane or other crashes, economic failures, and warfare.

        Even the nations involved in the problem, including the USA, Israel and

        Afghanistan, were included in his prediction, which was mentioned in The

        Mountain Astrologer magazine.

        Earthquakes

        Smelyakov also demonstrates the correlation between the Auric Time

        Series of the Mayan calendar and major earthquakes. Prior to the 20th

        Century, there was no Richter scale for measurement, and the severity of a

        quake was only indicated by the number of deaths created. The National

        Earthquake Information Center of Russia has listed the top 21 most

        destructive earthquakes in the world from 856 AD to present, and all of them

        occured during one of Smelyakov's cycle hit points. Furthermore, the

        "imploding" nature of the cycle is seen by the fact that out of a total of

        21 earthquakes, fully 9 occurred in the 20th century. This strongly suggests

        that conventional methods of earthquake prediction and analysis need to be

        abandoned and a more unified "aetheric" view considered.

        Conclusion

        Smelyakov et al.'s study shows that the Mayan calendar, properly

        understood, is not simply a linear cycle of time but a focal point for an

        exponential "imploding" cycle of time structured on phi. Based on our

        research, we feel that this cycle delineates our movement through areas of

        progressively higher aetheric vibration in the galaxy. Each time we move

        into a new layer where the vibration of the "zero-point energy" medium of

        space increases, there are direct, dramatic physical effects.

        "Smelyakov et al.'s study shows that the Mayan calendar, properly

        understood, is not simply a linear cycle of time but a focal point for an

        exponential 'imploding' cycle of time structured on phi. Based on our

        research, we feel that this cycle delineates our movement through areas of

        progressively higher aetheric vibration in the galaxy."

        This cycle has directly caused the last three geomagnetic pole inversions

        on Earth, a reliable succession of extremely powerful earthquakes, and

        supernova explosions in nearby areas of our own galaxy. Almost every

        religious teaching in the world originated during one of the cycle points,

        including those of Krishna, Vyasa, Zoroaster, Gautama Buddha, Fu-Si,

        Lao-tzu, Confucius, Pythagoras, Plato, and Christ. Practically all known

        ancient civilizations created calendars during these times as well,

        including China, India, Iran, Babylon, Egypt, and Maya. And now with the

        aether theories of Dr. Aleskey Dmitriev, we have also seen how the entire

        solar system is showing signs of an ever-increasing energetic charge.

        It is utterly remarkable that the Maya should be able to encode this

        cycle so clearly into their calendar, with its connections not only to the

        linear phenomenon of precession but to an exponential phenomenon based on

        phi that has such clear energetic effects on both the material plane and the

        arena of consciousness. It is even more remarkable that this cycle should

        ratchet forward with ever-increasing intensity into the moment wherein

        Earth's precessional position is in perfect alignment with Galactic Center.

        The mysteries of how and why all these cycles relate are described in our

        final book, The Divine Cosmos.

        By combining the effects of geo-cosmic change with the overall

        flourishing of humanity in the cultural and spiritual sense, we see that as

        the cycle continues to exponentially accelerate its energetic rate of

        vibration into the 2012-13 "singularity," we can expect ever more rapid

        increases in human awareness, leading up to a discontinuous mega-event where

        "time and space collapse" as we know it. We believe that there is no reason

        to fear this change, as what we are moving towards is a literal shift in the

        basic characteristics of matter, energy, and consciousness.

        In an article entitled "A Scientific Blueprint for Ascension," we have

        demonstrated a connection between these energetic changes and the evolution

        of life on Earth. The work of Dr. Vladimir Poponin, Dr. Glen Rein and others

        reveals that our DNA is actually an energetic "field effect" that appears to

        be an innate characteristic of the "vibrations" of space-time around us. As

        these outer energetic changes occur, there are changes in life as well. As

        demonstrated in Convergence III, once these energy increases reach a

        critical threshold, there is a literal transformation of matter into a

        higher "density" or dimension of energy, rendering it invisible to those in

        our own "third density" or dimension. Though this may seem quite impossible,

        there are ample cases of human disappearance and/or invisibility and other

        anomalous effects on matter in the presence of high-intensity energetic

        fields. This includes "vortex" effects such as those documented in the

        Bermuda and Devil's Triangles, as well as lesser-known anomalies associated

        with tornadoes.

        "The work of Dr. Vladimir Poponin, Dr. Glen Rein and others reveals

        that our DNA is actually an energetic 'field effect' that appears to be an

        innate characteristic of the 'vibrations' of space-time around us. As these

        outer energetic changes occur, there are changes in life as well."

        From our research, it appears that the ancients knew of this coming

        time quite well, and referred to it as the dawning of a Golden Age for

        humanity, the likes of which have never before been seen. All of us are

        being given an opportunity to experience a collective initiation, as Gregg

        Braden would say, wherein we have the choice to move out of fear and into

        trust that the prophecies given to us are indeed accurate. These prophecies

        include the words of Jesus of Nazareth, who in John 14:12 said, "As I do

        these things, so shall ye do them, and greater things." Copyright (c) 2006

        by David Wilcock. All Rights Reserved.