Fermi Paradox

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      I woke this morning with the answer to this in my head... It has something
      to do with the Earth being the physical planet. When the ships crash they
      become visable because they become physical. They are out there we just can
      not see them because they are not under the influence of physicality until
      they get so close. If this Phi thing works out then the beings on Mars would
      be vibrating that much faster than us and the dimension where the Sidhe went
      would be vibrating at .809 faster than us. This would also explain why those
      that meditate can see beings from the half dimension as they are raising
      their energy level vibration... This would also explain why during the age
      of Aquarius (11th sign) ruled by 7th planet...