RE: [Astrosciences] ETPyramids Fun=Easy ReceiveReality Unity Attraction 17Planets Phi&2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      " To see Solar-planetary Synchronism in action, we begin by taking a given
      cycle in our solar system and assign it to the center of the Auric series at
      phi^0. An example would be to take one Earth year for this basic cycle.
      Doing so, we discover that phi^5 is 11.089, which is very close to the
      established value of 11.07 Earth years for the basic "sunspot cycle." This
      example shows us that the standard 11-year sunspot cycle is what Smelyakov
      would call the "fifth phi-harmonic" of Earth's orbit. Obviously, most people
      would not expect any connection between these two cycles, since the sun and
      planets are supposedly "separate." In the new model, they are very much
      integrated by aether. This is but one of many examples that show how our
      solar system works as a miraculously unified system, but in mainstream
      physics models that exclude the existence of aether, these connections are
      left unseen or ignored."

      Now this is strange... My Sun in Astrology is 11.08 Leo and my Moon is 11.06
      Libra. If you take my Sun x 1.618 you get 212.08. My Saturn is 213.18, 1.10
      diff.

      Ok I think he is on to something here... My sun 131.08 x 1.618 = 212.087,
      Moon 191.08 x 1.618=309.135, 319.135-212.087=97.048. my Decendant is Cancer
      7.01 or 97.01 This is too coincedental... What are the odds that my sun and
      moon are on the sunspot cycle...