Aaron: UFOs Are Un-Manned "Thinking" Machines

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006

      Uhhh...

      http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id1708.html

      The Mind of James Donahue
      Exotic Systems
      function doRollover(elem, rollover_color, text_color){ // set background color of TD if (elem.parentNode){ // IE5, IE6 and Netscape 6 if (rollover_color == 'transparent'){ // Netscape does not like the word "transparent". elem.parentNode.bgColor = ''; } else{ elem.parentNode.bgColor=rollover_color; } } else if (elem.parentElement & elem.parentElement.setAttribute){ // IE4. elem.parentElement.setAttribute("bgColor", rollover_color); } else{ // Netscape 4.6x or 4.7x //alert("Must be Netscape! do nothing"); } // set color of the link text if (elem.children){ // IE4, IE5, IE6 and Netscape 6 elem.children(0).style.color=text_color; } }
      Aaron: UFOs Are Un-Manned “Thinking” Machines

      By James Donahue
      Dec. 27, 2005

      Most if not all of the alien craft, or UFOs observed in world skies appear to be un-manned craft, said Psychic Aaron C. Donahue Sunday.

      “They appear to be nano machines that replicate” or repair themselves, Donahue told his Voice of Lucifer Internet radio listeners.

      He said the technology behind these craft is so advanced, he believes it is advanced far beyond our own new science of nano-technology and they are powered by an “exotic propulsion system” that is beyond human understanding.

      “These craft are thinking craft,” Donahue said. “They are designed to perform certain tasks."

      He said this kind of technology is necessary for aliens to maintain contact with Earth because of the great distances between habitable planets in the vast universe. A physical journey to Earth would consequently be a major sacrifice for any entity to physically make.

      This is why the visit by Lucifer so many thousand years ago was a major event in world history. It also suggests that future contact with Lucifer or representatives of his world may be difficult, if not impossible to achieve.

      Donahue suggested that the technology exists to transport the genetic memory of a select number of humans to another Eden, just as it did in Noah’s time, but it may not involve physical contact with Lucifer.

      “I believe that the craft that appears will be especially reconstructed,” he said.

      “Contact involves the collection of cellular memory. We will not travel through time, our information will,” Donahue said.

      Donahue believes the cellular memory of a select number of humans may be transported back through time to a point near the end of the Cretaceous Period, about 40 million years ago.

      This will theoretically maintain the collective unconscious memory of who and what we were and what we did before our world overheats and life goes extinct.