    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10664682/

      He makes the arguement that after inflation if we raised the judges pay by
      30% it would be what they made in 1969. I am sure that is true for the
      majority of us, I know I have never received cost of living raises... This
      shows exactly where his ideals are. If those judges want more lucritive
      careers then they should go get them and leave the positions of high justice
      for those who are there not for the money...Ohm...... Take that M...