Change is a coming...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      http://www.thegodmovie.com/

      The truth is finally going to come out... The real Christ may even start
      showing himself this year... The brothers in black will have a lot of
      explaining to do... There is one thing that I would say about this... Maybe
      even psychologists and counselors may know this truth on some level. I
      learned this truth as a student under a Zen Master. That is, the best time
      to learn something is when you are totally confused. Meaning when you are
      completely confused about what you believe you are open to other answers
      that can show you the way. So for those of you who because of what is about
      to come about feel like all of your beliefs just went to hell in a hand
      basket, have faith and know that in your confusion evolution begins for
      you... Stay open to the light and you will find the truth.. Ever watch the
      Witch and the Wardrobe cartoon movie??? read the book??? The new movie is
      coming out at a most propitious time... You might want to see it as there is
      some revelatory truth in it...