NOTICE: Skywatch has been disbanded!!!

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      BREAKING NEWS: This just in...

      If you know anyone who wants to join my list from the old Skyopen list, please
      direct them to my website. There is an easy way to join on my index page.

      Thanks and Happy New Year.

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research
      http://www.astrosciences.info
      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle