On time travel

  • vgambino1@cox.net
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 1, 2004
      As the historical record is rife with images tails and prophecies all of
      which can be ascribed to alien influence we must consider how this
      relates to us today.

      if the warnings and prophecies are from our future and contain real
      information about our inevitable end the most likely people to wish to
      avoid these calamities are the ones that have seen and been through
      them.

      This would be the people that came after us and now wished to
      prevent these calamities from occurring.
      If these beings are alien and we cause our own destruction in the
      future then why are they trying to prevent this?
      If they are alien and wish to help us? Why do it in such a extended
      program of manipulation? Why not just land and give us the
      information directly or in a world broadcast to all of our media?
      They must be aware of our abilities in broadcasting and our network
      of satellites would be a perfect way of doing this without having to
      expose themselves to our weapons.
      The continued silence and subterfuge on the part of the aliens
      speaks of a desire to remain hidden to the world population.
      Why do they wish to stay hidden?
      Why do they continue to appear and disappear without announcement
      of their intent and purpose.
      Why do they continue to attempt to manipulate us and perform
      genetic experiments on us.

      I am only able to correlate the nature of this manipulation throughout
      history as an attempt to teach and direct us. The current aspects of
      manipulation and medical procedures suggests a change in the focus
      of these aliens. A redirection in their attempts to engage with us.

      It is possible that the attempt to direct our religious and social
      development was a success in that it forced great changes to ripple
      through the time stream and our paths were redirected into parallel
      realities. This did nothing but shift our current reality. It did not
      change the future of those that had attempted the changes. They
      continued to face their end and nothing they did in the past would
      alter it because it is not their past but our reality they change.

      I wish to clarify why this is so. If we start with the premise that
      there are an infinite number of parallel universes then an infinite
      number of realities exist. Now if a future society already doomed
      were to try to alter their past then the world that developed from
      their manipulation would by necessity be a parallel world. If history
      did not happen the way it did, the sequence of history would not
      progress to the future that these individuals came from and would
      never exist in this altered reality. Thus their actions did nothing to
      alter their reality. However, I believe they can alter our reality.

      I propose that history can not be changed in our reality.
      If it were possible to change our own history then there would be no
      structure to time and we could go back and kill our grandfather thus
      causing our own death setting up some unending loop in time.

      Only in a parallel reality could you do this but then you would not exist
      in that reality. As you do exist then you did not change your own
      history but one of the infinite other realities that co exist through
      out time space.
      When you returned to your own reality you would discover that
      nothing had changed and history was not altered for you.

      The fact that you killed your grandfather may have ramifications in
      that alternate reality but your history would have no record of the
      events and all would remain the same as it was before you attempted
      the murder of your fathers father.

      The math seems to confirm it. I refer you to a recent episode of
      Megascience on the science channel, titled “Time Travel”. The
      theories discussed and the evidence presented supports my theory
      of the possibility of time travel and multiple universes. They also
      discuss aspects of the grandfather paradox however I think my
      reasoning hits closer to the mark.

      I suspect this is why the attempts to redirect our social order was
      modified and partially abandoned.
    • Regan Power
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 3, 2006
        Huh! You should try posting from over here in GB, Jahnets. I sent
        two emails (one to this list and another to a different list at Yahoogroups)
        13 hours ago and neither of them have posted yet. It seems that the
        internet-servers take Sundays off these days.