Re: [ufodiscussion] Free Will and Sacrafice

  • DRxDON
    Message 1 of 195 , Sep 1, 2004
      Karin Hoppe Holloway wrote:

      > Perhaps, we're all "vessels" for other intelligences (aliens of all sorts
      > and dead human personalities) to ride around in and we've gotten used to
      > this. When I turn my attention inside I can "see" attempts at being , well,
      > invaded. It's a constant attempt, too. I've set up an energy mechanism that
      > cuts off tendrils poking into my energy body--snicker snack!

      A clever observation IMO, Karin! *IDENTITY* is a "tricky business". ;-)

      Don

      --
      What If --------------------------?
      DRxDON
      Message 195 of 195 , Sep 13, 2004
        > I always wonder if when people refer to Nordics they are talking about
        them...
        > I've seen a few blondes among his men and a dark haired guy too. They all
        > have long hair.

        I think there are different kinds of human type aliens visiting us--probably
        from parallel worlds, or different time spaces. There are likely to be as
        many different types as there are worlds, perhaps.

        Karin