An Interesting Court Case Today

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2004
      From Xxx
      First, a heartfelt thank-you to all those who wished us well and
      passed on some good energy.

      Before I share what happened, and I wanted to wait since no ruling
      was made yesterday, I have something to share from a book recently
      given me by a friend. Talk about synchronicity...

      NOTE TO THE READER:

      EVERY PERSON REFERRED to herein, except for the characters, is real.

      Every quotation attributed to such persons is genuine.

      Every technology noted is operational; only the applications remain
      uncertain.

      Every formerly classified Top Secret document* referred to and
      reproduced herein actually exists.

      Every ancient text discussed by the characters is authentic.

      Every point of exegesis is backed by sound biblical sholarship and is
      in no way contrived.

      Which means……

      That nothing in this book is true, but it's exactly the way things
      really are, and will be.

      *Several documents are reproduced for the reader at the back of the
      book. For better viewing, go to http://www.facadenovel.com

      [note to the reader: included are several of the MJ-12 documents –
      ed]

      from the back cover:

      The plot of "The Façade" is driven by the fate of a team of citizen
      scholars who are recruited against their will for an above-top-secret
      project by a cabal of military insiders known only as "the Group". To
      gain the team's trust, The Group authorizes documents which chronicle
      the clandestine history of the United States government's knowledge
      of UFOs…….

      It soon becomes apparent to the team that nothing is what it
      seems. "The Facade" follows them as they expose layer after layer of
      deception, uncovering a shocking revelation that will alter mankind's
      self-understanding forever – if the team can only discern which lie
      to believe.

      And from page 45 and 46:

      "Well then, for your benefit as well as the rest of your colleagues,
      I must inform you that your government, at least as you are familiar
      with it, has no knowledge of this project. Plausible deniability is,
      in this case, absolutely plausible. Using another term you may have
      heard, this is a `BlackOp', or black budget operation. Every dollar
      spent on this project is undetectable to those who hold the purse
      strings of congressional budgetary oversight. Oh, they know that a
      specified amount of your tax dollars goes to under-the-table projects
      and programs; they just don't know what they are in most cases. In
      reference to this undertaking, the few individuals who design such
      projects – my own superiors – are sworn to the highest level of
      secrecy amongst themselves and have permanent anonymity, in that
      their names are never recorded on any memoranda. They are therefore
      effectively insulated from the investigative power of the General
      Accounting Office. ……It is certainly true that the President, as well
      as most of the members of the elected Congress, have no knowledge of
      what you'll be working on. And, contrary to what you may be thinking,
      it's all entirely legal. If I deemed it necessary, documentation from
      both the National Security Decision Directives and United Nations
      Security Council Resolutions could be produced for your reading
      pleasure."

      "The entire rationale I sketched for you", he continued, "has been in
      existence since the Forties. Then-President Truman had the foresight
      to move certain operations beyond the grasp of his own office, since
      the duties of that office are often carried out under political
      duress or expediency, depending on one's perspective, and the
      outcomes of national elections."

      "The public has a right to know…..whatever it is you're hiding,", Dr.
      Harper continued, not content to let the Colonel have the last word.

      "NO IT DOESN'T!" the Colonel suddenly erupted, and slammed his fist
      onto the podium, jolting his antagonist in her seat. "We're talking
      about matters of national security which have always been exempt from
      public and journalistic scrutiny. No-one has a right to know anything
      concerning this project except those of you in this room!" he
      bellowed, abandoning the podium. The room fell completely silent, the
      team members bolted upright to their chairs like a bunch of scared
      marine recruits on the first day of boot camp.
      *****************
      The reason that was coincidental is that, just hours prior to reading
      it, I sat in the courtroom and went through a long question-and-
      answer period about the existence of Majestic Twelve, which ended up
      being the greater part of the hearing.

      Those of us who have been looking into these matters for some time
      may feel that, since majesticdocuments.com has been around long
      enough that everyone should be familiar with it, but the truth is
      that the existence of this group came as a great surprise to the
      panel. Copies of the MJ-12 documents were entered into evidence,
      which may be the first time such a thing has come to pass in an
      official government proceeding. The panel had copies of the U.S.
      Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and were quite surprised that an
      organization had been authorized to supercede those documents, and by
      no less a personage as a U.S. President. Because of this new wrinkle,
      to the panel at least, a ruling was not made immediately, and I´m not
      too keen to go into too much detail lest there be interference by the
      maji in the proceeding. In fact, I had to spend a chunk of my time
      justifying the original existence of the group, the hows and the whys.
      **************
      Question: Any idea how much longer till they make a ruling?
      *****************
      [no; perhaps as little as a few days, perhaps more. This is the
      oddest case they´ve apparently had to deal with.]

      Those of us who have been around here awhile know that this thread is
      monitored by the maji or their employees, so I will state for the
      record that I did NOT divulge the names of the current line-up (aside
      from the fact that admiral-birds are more powerful than general-
      birds).

      By now the liason between this group and the Canadian prime minister
      has received a copy of a letter I wrote to the Board, requesting that
      this entire matter be relegated to a ´normal´ immigration process,
      and I still earnestly hope this will be the case. I indicated that
      this story is too complex and sensitive to be prosecuted in the
      tabloid media, which is already full of tales of immigration issues
      of a lurid nature.

      One good note; prior to the official recording of the transcripts of
      the proceedings, the Board member (the ´judge´ in the proceeding, as
      it were) made the point that she was allowing the term "harassment"
      to be included along with or in lieu of the term "persecution". I
      went on to make the point that ridicule is often employed as the
      first line of defense, especially for those citizens that haven´t
      signed a nat´l. security oath and are therefore not subject to
      officially-sanctioned assassination.

      On a totally-unrelated note, did anyone else watch Bobby on Lou Dobbs
      last night? He made a ´non-partisan´ pitch for Porter Goss, [R]
      Florida, as the next DCI (director of Central Intelligence, a key
      figure in majic circles). By the end of the program, the viewers who
      chose to vote in the nightly poll ("Do you think Porter Goss is
      qualified to be the DCI?") had voted a resounding 85% NO to the
      question. These lop-sided polls of late should hopefully be having an
      impact; the facade, as it is, is thinning. Appointing a Republican
      politician, Lee Hamilton´s endorsement notwithstanding, as DCI is
      tantamount to admitting that Intelligence has been a GOP fiefdom ever
      since Ike.

      Now we should make the case that the heads of the Intelligence organs
      be held to the same standard of accountability that Sarbanes-Oxley
      holds CEOs of corporations to.
      ***************
      This is happening now.
      I'll get back to you when I can find out why this guy's going to
      court.
      Dex
    • Bill Hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2004
        Dex,

        Where did you get this?  The link given below gives "page not found".

        I can tell you that an explosive new book is in the making that will
        show never-before-seen photos and docs on MJ-12 and the really
        secret work going on at Los Alamos.

        Bill